*****Freak's Friday Night Before UAB Admittedly Off-Topic Thread

Now that we have a new fridge (don't get me started about how hard it is to buy a replacement fridge these days) and have said new fridge stocked with essential stuff (including Banquet $1 frozen pot pies that were coincidentally on sale for 86 cents), I'll be making a big pot of chili tomorrow. When our previous fridge gave up the ghost I had to throw out leftover chili from what was probably the best pot of chili I ever made. (Sad, but first world problems and whatnot). I only hope that I can recreate the magic, because I don't really have a recipe. Just some general principles and guidelines. Sort of like how I hope the Vols will be able to recreate their recent magic tomorrow night. I'm hoping they cook up a big ol' pot of Big Orange whoopa$$ chili, or at least a satisfying Banquet $1 frozen pot pie, even if it's on sale for 86 cents.

P.S. living out of a cooler for a week made me nostalgic for camping. The Mrs. Quickly assuaged those thoughts by reminding me that there's no room service at Point 19.

Did Freak give you permission to drive this car, Ben? :):):)

h8763B0BD

Debating on whether or not to go to the high school game. I work outside every day and it feels pretty good in the house. Lord willing, i plan to be in Neyland tomorrow night.

Since its off topic. Anyone know what kind of vehicle Coach Pruitt drives? For some reason I always think of him driving a truck. Cornbread just goes with a pickup.

VN Store

Back