*****Freak's Friday Night Before UAB Admittedly Off-Topic Thread

Finally got my voice back yesterday. I've been in varying stages of hoarse since the game last week. My apologies again to the little girl in front of us when Bituli blocked that punt. I didn't mean to startle her.
Meh, kids need to be tougher😄

Reactions: TheColdVolTruth
Replacing O2 sensor on truck tonight (assisted by Captain Morgan), Muzzleloader hunting in the morning, Game tomorrow afternoon (TV) (accompanied by CM). Church on Sunday (CM not invited).

Tonight...two dozen of the best oysters on the half shell I ever tasted from Rappahannock, along with jumbo shrimp, fish bites, and two local IPAs. Tomorrow night for the game, NY strip on the grill.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
Figuring out how to deal with this.......

I've been out of town, actually country, the last week.

Attachments

• 1895.jpeg
    1895.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 1894.jpeg
    1894.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 21
Watching some NBA basketball and looking forward to when the college teams tip off next week.

Meh, kids need to be tougher😄

Oh crap - guess I should apologize for an LSU game in the 80s where we were eating our O&W shakers and blowing the pieces like we were an window air conditioner display at a store...and the cursing, lots of cursing. Or my friend telling me how many Neyland seats tall he was because he laid down between bleachers and counted how many pairs of shoes he saw.

Reactions: joevol33
Oh crap - guess I should apologize for an LSU game in the 80s where we were eating our O&W shakers and blowing the pieces like we were an window air conditioner display at a store...and the cursing, lots of cursing. Or my friend telling me how many Neyland seats tall he was because he laid down between bleachers and counted how many pairs of shoes he saw.
The laying down between the bleachers reminded me of when I was a kid. It was at church, and between the pews. Me and my friend were racing under them until i popped my head out, and my mom jerked me up by my hair. She dragged me outside and give me a good whooping😂

Reactions: volinbham
The laying down between the bleachers reminded me of when I was a kid. It was at church, and between the pews. Me and my friend were racing under them until i popped my head out, and my mom jerked me up by my hair. She dragged me outside and give me a good whooping😂

everyone in my shame story was a legal adult unfortunately

Watched the Parent Trap with my daughters. Nothing better than the sound of your children’s laughter. Especially when they are teenagers.

VN Store

Back