*****Freak's Friday Night Before UAB Admittedly Off-Topic Thread

I did not

I would highly recommend that if you are interested to start with the Hunt for Red October and go in order. You will see the development of the Jack Ryan character and hopefully enjoy them. His books are long, wordy and detailed with a lot of characters but I enjoyed them tremendously. The new Prime series out now is mediocre but I have enjoyed it. I don't like John Krasinski in the part and Wendell Pierce is terrible as James Greer but I'll take what I can get.

I've had people that used to work at a FedEx warehouse tell me that the employees would open packages and confiscate the contents, like cellphones, etc. Ever witness any of that? You can plead the fifth if you want, lol.
In the month I’ve been here no. I do know when I used to order stuff when I lived in GA I had a few FedEx packages come up missing from fanatics. Always in Atlanta

In the month I’ve been here no. I do know when I used to order stuff when I lived in GA I had a few FedEx packages come up missing from fanatics. Always in Atlanta

Hang in and move up to upper mgmt. We always need Vols in high places

Does anyone in here remember that time Ben started "The Night Before" thread the night before UT beat UAB by 40? Good times.

Reactions: joevol33
Does anyone in here remember that time Ben started "The Night Before" thread the night before UT beat UAB by 40? Good times.
RiqxKXr.jpg

I actually like the late kickoff. I enjoy seeing what's going on with the rest of college football before we play. And noon games especially, those are the worst.
yeah, I actually like to watch the other games, too, but I'm still just so excited about last week that I am excited to see more.

Reactions: Freak and joevol33
Finally got my voice back yesterday. I've been in varying stages of hoarse since the game last week. My apologies again to the little girl in front of us when Bituli blocked that punt. I didn't mean to startle her.

VN Store

Back