Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, probably the best streaming service there for awhile. Great interface, great channel packages and add-on options. Not sure why they never put more into marketing it.
I bet many people thought it was 1) only for playstations or 2) non gamers were not as familiar with the PS brand as YT/Hulu.

It would be like Budweiser trying to sell you a car.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Go ahead and peep their schedule ....its horrible. The record of their opponents theyve played so far is 13-41. Their only loss is to WKU whom is the only team they've played so far with a winning record at 5-3. Now....im not saying that we look ahead to Kentucky because that would be stupid especially with what has happened this season.....but their 6-1 record does not mean they are a good football team. I suspect we will beat them by a score of something like 42-17.
That's not a good argument. If they've won every game against teams with a losing record, we should be in trouble. I believe we're gonna win the game but we do have a losing record.

I would be in complete happiness if they reskinned M20, added a good recruiting mechanic and shipped that **** off. A lot of people hate M20, but I love it outside of a few issues.
Looking forward to seeing our Nike unis on a new NCAA. '14 unis sucked hard to see numbers...miss the double orange strips on white pants through.

this is my hometown. It's straight bull. The county and the city systems have open zoning, but the TSSAA is taking issue because of bus routes. These boys went undefeated and had to deal with the death of a teammate in the middle of the season. Now they are robbing them of their victories and passion after they sent a letter to the school clearing that player to play in September. Bull.
I agree. It seems like a crock of poop to me.

So what's going to happen if we get way out in front of UAB and he wants to play the backups, not to say the freshmen (lol). Who do we see?
Who do we have that has not played in any games this year? I'm sure we have a number of guys that could get some playing time in the next 4 games and still redshirt. I know the big offensive lineman from Memphis is one.

Wondering if the NCAA will try to regulate the new student-athlete endorsement rules. People are saying the larger market areas will have an advantage to get more 5* athletes.

I tend to think it will open a whole new form of cheating. Boosters will be able to funnel cash through every small business in town to the football player(s) of choice. Players will receive thousands of dollars to allow their name to be associated with any business related weekend event. It will get out of control without some oversight.
Idk but I hope Tennessee does all of it until they regulate it.

I wear orange before we leave for the game, then wear black or red. Usually no G insignia :)
Family is important.
But if you feel the wind is a little strong and reach for a blue shawl right before you change, we're okay with it.
Edit: I retract that! I couldn't bring myself to do it, either. Yuck. Hating Florida together is family togetherness.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokinBob
Yep
And sham smoked him also on that blitz
I really like how we are finally turning into the aggressor and being the more physical team for a change
Our defense is really starting to hit guys
And I also like the **** you attitude number 20 and 12 bring to the secondary, they are non stop talking **** the whole game
They gotta learn to knock off those targeting shots though. Hit them hard somewhere other than the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back