Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am celebrating on the Tuesday after scoring 40 points on a tough SEC defense, and everyone wants to talk about the red zone offense. Can't y'all wait one more day???
Gotta admit, I'm curious to see if it improves. No sugarcoating it, we just sucked the first few games.
And since our improvement started, we've played the defenses of Bob Shoop, Will Muschamp, Fl, Ga and Alabama.

We're in desperate need of improvement but I'm really hoping that the level of competition has made it look worse than it is.

JG is so scared to throw an INT he'll throw it away on 4th and Goal.

Would you rather him have thrown an INT or taken a 10-yard sack? Those were the other 2 options on that play.

Frankly, JG played the best game of his career Saturday. If he played like that all season, we're 5-3 right now, and have the possibility of going to a major bowl game.

The way I decide who to root against most in the UGA vs UF game .. is who would it hurt most to lose. If UF loses, their fanbase will still be good with the improvement UF has shown this year. I wouldn't expect a UF loss to hurt their recruiting at all. On the other hand .. if UGA loses .. their fanbase will go ballistic. FAHR Kirby chants will start and I definitely think it would hurt UGA's recruiting. So I am pulling for UGA to lose big.

The way I decide who to root against most in the UGA vs UF game .. is who would it hurt most to lose. If UF loses, their fanbase will still be good with the improvement UF has shown this year. I wouldn't expect a UF loss to hurt their recruiting at all. On the other hand .. if UGA loses .. their fanbase will go ballistic. FAHR Kirby chants will start and I definitely think it would hurt UGA's recruiting. So I am pulling for UGA to lose big.
In the case of UGA, I think it might hurt them even more if they just got shellacked by LSU in the SEC championship. Of course it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if Auburn whipped the bulldogs

There a lot of ring dings going on right now. Just needed the buzz we got around that game, atmosphere and recruits talking about the fact we are headed in right direction. Well we see who is interested in the bait and reel in when hook is set.
I said last week that SC was the biggest game to date as far as recruits were concerned and for us to expect to hear from some recruits who call up or make contact out of the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back