Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 234679View attachment 234680
images

Are any of these three freshmen all Americans in your opinion. For me I think Henry but that's probably it.
Wanya and Toot. Wanya has destroyed people this year.

Wanya has played pretty good and even great at times. I’ve noticed Darnell too much so that’s not good. Excited to see him settle in though, he’s large.

I don't see how Florida winning helps at all. The Georgia ship is already listing a little bit. Another appearance for Georgia in Atlanta (where they hopefully get torched) doesn't move the needle much. Florida getting to Atlanta in any capacity only strengthens their case.

I'm pulling against Florida.

Best case scenario is that UGA gets smoked by the SECW champ in Atlanta.

Ok who are we for Saturday FL or UGA? What benefits us?

Nb4 meteor

Give me UGA winning that one. I hate UF with a passion and want to see that program fade into the bottom of the barrel and not be found again. UGA already has success. I don't want 2 teams in the East having the same level of success.

I hate them both

A weaker Ga is better for us

We want ga to lose instead of Florida to win
Give me UGA winning that one. I hate UF with a passion and want to see that program fade into the bottom of the barrel and not be found again. UGA already has success. I don't 2 teams in the East having the same level of success.

Reactions: maotai and barrylee
Give me UGA winning that one. I hate UF with a passion and want to see that program fade into the bottom of the barrel and not be found again. UGA already has success. I don't 2 teams in the East having the same level of success.
This exactly. Besides just hating FL more, we don't need FL rising and getting recruits as good as GA has. GA will find a way to lose to Auburn or SEC championship. Those players went there to play in the playoffs. Anything less for them and the fans will be a major let down.

It’s actually an easy decision who to pull for just look at history.

I’m our glory days Florida was a better program that us but Ga was down. We need a weaker GA

Reactions: maotai
We are top 50 in yards allowed per game

110th in redzone conversions

17th in FG percentage

49th in 3rd down conversions

40th in sacks per game

38th in opponent redzone conversions

Some random stats. Weird to see redzone offense struggle so badly. We are starting to get to the QB a little better now. Cimaglia is a beast. OL is doing much better. Defense as a whole has tightened up a lot since the Florida game
Red zone is the key to our season finishing strong, IMO.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
This exactly. Besides just hating FL more, we don't need FL rising and getting recruits as good as GA has. GA will find a way to lose to Auburn or SEC championship. Those players went there to play in the playoffs. Anything less for them and the fans will be a major let down.

Exactly. UGA will always recruit well with Kirby......and seeing them get so close and then lose it consistently and then watch their fans lose it is just so funny to watch lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back