'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

So he commits UT in August knowing LSU was the place for him? I know he can’t say it but come on it’s obvious what happened with him and Gilbert lol.

He pretty much admitted that he used us as leverage to get paid more by LSU.

F him. He is not elite enough for us to be too worried... other fish in the sea. I do hope that we meet LSU on the field at some point in his career and Bailey lights up their D.

I'm normally not petty about recruits playing the game and getting their's but this one rubbed me the wrong way. I would laugh my ass off if LSU recruited over him at the last minute.

He pretty much admitted that he used us as leverage to get paid more by LSU.

F him. He is not elite enough for us to be too worried... other fish in the sea. I do hope that we meet LSU on the field at some point in his career and Bailey lights up their D.

I'm normally not petty about recruits playing the game and getting their's but this one rubbed me the wrong way. I would laugh my ass off if LSU recruited over him at the last minute.

Oh and good family ethics and loyalty my azz. Seems like he and the slimy Ogre are made for each other.

Don’t we have a couple other DE/OLB we are really hot on right now and we’re actually at the game last night. I’d rather have them over some weak willed player that would rather be surrounded by better players. I want the kids that have the talent but also have that desire to be part of the teams that beat the Bama, LSUs, and UGAs. I want the kid that’s willing to work to be great rather than just wants to go where he can coast and knows he can have bad games and it be no big deal. I want the kid that knows he will have to be at his best all game every game and is willing to do the work to ensure he always plays his best.

This kid has grade concerns. And I heard he’s had a few brushes with the Law. Something to do with ferrets.

BJ was always a concern when Arik committed there. I think we’re still fine on Bailey but people need to not lose their minds online about this. It’s a bad look.
That's what I'm saying. Some of our so called fans need to keep their thoughts and opinions to themselves. It looks really bad in this age of social media.

Reactions: orangemadam
Bj’s with Gilbert...Sounds fitting for em.Hey Cant hate the kid for doin his thing but give me the Jennings,Hyatt’s all day!Ones word means nuthing in recruiting hint why folks say nuthing is in stone til it’s in stone.

Reactions: the_great_pumpkin
You mean LSU , right??
If he gets a committable offer from Georgia he’s right.

So the story here piecing together the rumors I’ve heard is he loved LSU and was ready to commit there originally. Something happened which caused a falling out with him and LSU but before that he was likely going to commit there. Georgia wanted him to hold off on committing but did not have a spot at the time; probably still won’t. Arik and him are supposedly close friends so LSU was able to get him back on board bc if that and their success. I still think this will he would be a fight to hang onto if Georgia tries to land him.

Kids are free to choose who they want for whatever reason. In the end they have to make the decision for themselves. If a kids makes a decision about the rest of his life based on what his buddy is doing he will soon find that may not have been right. Best of luck to him. I am still waiting for Ogre to run LSU in the ditch. Really hated Auburn coming up short yesterday.
I am actually fine with the decommit. Looking at out improvement, it’s apparent these young men are 100% bought in. He wasn’t, good luck to him.

Reactions: vols40
Rejection never easy to take, even in Football recruiting. Will just assume the kid is going where he thinks he needs to be. Good luck to him as long as he isnt playing us. We will be fine. Pruitt will have no trouble filling the slot.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Welp......................i was right (and wrong) when I asked how committed BJ was and got blown up here by "insiders." I thought for sure his brother would get him to eventually flip to Georgia. I didn't see this LSU thing coming. And now..............it appears HB is probably next to decommit. SMDH...........just SMDH.

Did not see this coming... You never know in recruiting. Especially when it come to LSU. Coach O is dirty dirty.

Welp......................i was right (and wrong) when I asked how committed BJ was and got blown up here by "insiders." I thought for sure his brother would get him to eventually flip to Georgia. I didn't see this LSU thing coming. And now..............it appears HB is probably next to decommit. SMDH...........just SMDH.
Thanks for stopping by, may want to go look at the HB thread. He’s isn’t going anywhere

SMDH

You do know LSU has 2 QB prospects already committed, right?

You do know that Bailey's dad said that Harrison isn't going anywhere.

You do know that HB was at the game again on Saturday night?

My prediction is that Joe Brady won't be at LSU in 3 years. With NFL teams hiring younger and younger coaches, Brady will be on their radar or he will get a college job sooner rather than later.

Reactions: FïreBall
LOL good thing you aren't an insider huh
Worried now?
Really not that good a look for you. You sound almost happy he went somewhere else. If your goal is to call out people who have been wrong, you probably should start quoting yourself some, too.

So LSU is sitting at 24 commits now. Does that mean they can only take one more under the new rules? Or is there some loophole that will allow them more? Just curious because they still have some big time guys on their board with possibly only one spot left.

LSU took 22 in 2018 and 25 last year. Under the rules, if I understand it correctly, they could take 28 this year.

LSU took 22 in 2018 and 25 last year. Under the rules, if I understand it correctly, they could take 28 this year.
Depends on if they had a blueshirt debt like we did. 25 last year might’ve been the result of finally paying it off by only taking 22 the previous season.

VN Store

Back