'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

Think the sample size is too small to tell either way. Seems they’re purposefully limiting his touches this year given we’ve got two capable backs carrying the load, and might as well keep his hits to a minimum until he’s needed.
I agree, and who knows what he becomes with another year of college S&C?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Think the sample size is too small to tell either way. Seems they’re purposefully limiting his touches this year given we’ve got two capable backs carrying the load, and might as well keep his hits to a minimum until he’s needed.
Agree and he’s also not likely 100% so why not let him heal up and carry the load next year. Dude has a lot of wear on the tires from HS already just let him get tuned up a little 😁

stupid

"
Back when he informed Rivals of his decision before it was made public, Ojulari seemed set to play in Baton Rouge.

"I knew it was LSU over the summer, but I did not want to rush anything. I was still talking to Auburn and Tennessee a lot, but after my visit there late in June before the dead period, I knew it was going to be LSU.

"The people there made it a pretty easy decision. I am really connected to coach Johnson and coach O. LSU is a great place and it really feels like it the right place for me." "

stupid

"
Back when he informed Rivals of his decision before it was made public, Ojulari seemed set to play in Baton Rouge.

"I knew it was LSU over the summer, but I did not want to rush anything. I was still talking to Auburn and Tennessee a lot, but after my visit there late in June before the dead period, I knew it was going to be LSU.

"The people there made it a pretty easy decision. I am really connected to coach Johnson and coach O. LSU is a great place and it really feels like it the right place for me." "
So dumb

I know what this will sound like before I even say it but I’m going to anyway...Ojulari is a helluva player and the kind you want in your class...but when I see the obvious development that is happening with our players I don’t sweat losing a player of this caliber like I would have with the previous staff(s)...I really am buying into Pruitts saying that “we worry about the ones we get not the ones we don’t”...I’m confident we will get and /or already have a capable replacement for Olulari that will be properly developed into SEC level OLB

stupid

"

Sounds like he’s easily influenced and weak willed.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
stupid

"

No doubt. Why tf even commit here.

So LSU is sitting at 24 commits now. Does that mean they can only take one more under the new rules? Or is there some loophole that will allow them more? Just curious because they still have some big time guys on their board with possibly only one spot left.

LSU is out of room, if Webb is 25. If LSU continues to win (especially in 2 weeks), I wouldn't be surprised by seeing quite a few decommits (3-4) to make room for others. (I never trust the OoS guys until they show up on campus)

Reactions: Orangeslice13
stupid

"

So he commits UT in August knowing LSU was the place for him? I know he can’t say it but come on it’s obvious what happened with him and Gilbert lol.

You think Gray is a threat on offense? What stat gives you that impression? Guy seldom gains more than 2 - 3 yards a touch.
Good lord you people and your stats are so ridiculous. The kid is a baller. If you can't see that with your eyeball I don't know what to tell you. Why do you think Pruitt put him back there to return a punt yesterday? He needs a year in the weight room. That's it.

I'm guessing youre also one of those stats people telling us all JG was going to the league next year too?

You think Gray is a threat on offense? What stat gives you that impression? Guy seldom gains more than 2 - 3 yards a touch.
No offense but this is a bad take, dude has quickness (i.e. Jukes, spin moves etc.) that our other backs lack and pretty good speed, just needs a another year in the weight room and needs better holes to run through, seems like I've never seen him run the ball and there just be a big hole to hit and get in the second level to actually see what this kid can do

Last edited:
Reactions: SalVolinus
giphy.gif

Reactions: tn88volfan
LSU is out of room, if Webb is 25. If LSU continues to win (especially in 2 weeks), I wouldn't be surprised by seeing quite a few decommits (3-4) to make room for others. (I never trust the OoS guys until they show up on campus)
In your opinion, did Gilbert's decision make BJ a take for LSU given who you guys are still in on? Is this a package deal?

People have to be realistic. Even if we beat Georgia St. and BYU, we weren't going to win most of the head to head recruiting battles against top 5 schools for players they really want. What is very encouraging is the fact that it is very evident that our coaches can identify talent and coach them up. Also the fact that they seem to be taking back our state in recruiting.

So he commits UT in August knowing LSU was the place for him? I know he can’t say it but come on it’s obvious what happened with him and Gilbert lol.

Kids are free to choose who they want for whatever reason. In the end they have to make the decision for themselves. If a kids makes a decision about the rest of his life based on what his buddy is doing he will soon find that may not have been right. Best of luck to him. I am still waiting for Ogre to run LSU in the ditch. Really hated Auburn coming up short yesterday.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back