National media weighs in [face mask gate]

Pruitt could lose his job for this one.. NFL coaches dont even do that. The fact that he did that on National TV. What if that was your son? This situation is bigger than football.

Hahaha

Dont worry...your nephew Brandon will get more playing time next year brah. We are trying to redshirt him and Byrd since all the other WR are graduating.

As long as he can beat out true freshmen and Keyton...he will probably even start.

Get off coaches nutz.

Jg did the stupidest sheit known to man and called his own number. Never see another snap

Pruitt could lose his job for this one.. NFL coaches dont even do that. The fact that he did that on National TV. What if that was your son? This situation is bigger than football.

personally I would have liked to see him lock on to the facemask where he couldn't escape and continually kick him in the shins

So the national sports media, who mostly share the same brain and haven’t had an original thought since the football phone was introduced, have decided Pruitt tugging JGs face mask for a half second is tantamount to assault. It’s all over Twitter. They are climbing over each other to wave their virtue flags. It’s pathetic.

F*** them. As long as the fans don't play it up then they will go away. If a few fans get a corn cob up the a$$ and play the song and dance they will keep it up.

If it were my son I would have beat the coach to him.

I would have run out of the stands, hugged my child, and consoled him after the attack.

Next, I would have found the coach and told him in no uncertain terms that he is to never lay a finger on little Jarett’s face mask again.

Finally, I would put him into counseling for the next year to help deal with the emotional aftermath of such a violent, unprovoked assault.

Grow up son! I played 11 years of football back in the sixties and seventies. I expected to be chewed out or kicked in the arse if I screwed up. You panty weight young people have no grit. Bunch of wussies growing up and will be running or should I say ruining our country in a few years. My God grow a pair young man. If it was my son I’d say wtf were you thinking.....here my son is a life lesson. I’d say you don’t have the guts to reply back to me....I’m a man...what are you?

This is crap. He tugged on it to pull JG's attention back. It was kind of like hey I am yelling at you, so you don't get to look away.

Reactions: 82Grad

You have a point but at the same time the size of that screw up was so enormous there is a shock factor to consider. I am positive that was the worst play he had ever seen a QB make, and this QB was on his team. It took me a couple of minutes to snap out of it.

We used to get slapped around all the time by coaches when I played HS in the late 70’s. No one cared and we got over it. That’s the way it was and we did not complain.
True....but the 70's were a much saner and civilized time. We brought pocket knives to school and had our hunting rifles in our cars at school. We knew that boys and girls had different restrooms and that boys competed against boys and girls competed against girls. And no one had to ask us which gender we identified with and by what pronouns we want d to be addressed.

And UT didnt need. "Diversity Office" to tell students to not wish people Merry Christmas.

My old man rant is now concluded. We now return you to your regularly scheduled Vol talk.

Saban grabbed one of his players mask in the sec championship game a few years ago and it was a lot harder than that light grab. Quit with the snowflake silly crap, JG went rogue on the playcall and we lost all chance at winning the game. He barely grabbed his mask, it happens all the time like that. I have seen it 3 times this year already and last year as well. And anyone that thinks JG is a better qb than Mauer at this point doesn't know what in Haiti they are talking about. Take your stats and stick them were the sun doesn't shine. Hopefully we can keep Mauer on the field the rest of the way, and put Shrout 2nd team qb. The freshman deserve to play, the O-Line is doing a good job it's time to go win some games down the stretch. Proud of how hard we played tonight, Taylor made a costly mistake that took us out of a golden opportunity. We cannot beat ourselves like that, he has to learn from the stupid mistakes. But I am encouraged overall, this team is getting better. GBO!!!!!!

IT SHOULD BE A NON-ISSUE. Maybe you should go back to your safe zone and not watch football Mr or Ms Snowflake.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
If my son did that id probably jerked his helmet off myself! People are too soft, period. My baby girl came to me crying at swim practice about2 months ago because the coach was yelling at her for not paying attention and being slow. My kid that I'd kill for, but you know what I done? Told her to quit crying, or quit. He's the coach, and it's his job to get onto them if they're not listening/doing good. Had a swim meet this morning, and that very stroke he was yelling at her for, she got second play, and cut her time, where last season she was near last. Pruitt had literally one finger on his mask, if he's so weak that it botgers him, then JG should quit when they get home.

So the national sports media, who mostly share the same brain and haven’t had an original thought since the football phone was introduced, have decided Pruitt tugging JGs face mask for a half second is tantamount to assault. It’s all over Twitter. They are climbing over each other to wave their virtue flags. It’s pathetic.
screw the sensitive fake news. nobody buys nothing they are selling anymore

L
A little sour since Brandon not playing? Zero chance of this costing him the job. Get real man.
What if this were my son? I’d tell him it’s time to find a new hobby.

The wussafcation of America, its everywhere.

VN Store

Back