National media weighs in [face mask gate]

CA_Vol

So the national sports media, who mostly share the same brain and haven’t had an original thought since the football phone was introduced, have decided Pruitt tugging JGs face mask for a half second is tantamount to assault. It’s all over Twitter. They are climbing over each other to wave their virtue flags. It’s pathetic.

So the national sports media, who mostly share the same brain and haven’t had an original thought since the football phone was introduced, have decided Pruitt tugging JGs face mask for a half second is tantamount to assault. It’s all over Twitter. They are climbing over each other to wave their virtue flags. It’s pathetic.

This is all it is. I’m pretty sure I saw James Franklin grab one of his kid’s face mask earlier this year. I don’t remember it being talked about except for a passing comment from the dullard in the announcers booth.

Pruitt could lose his job for this one.. NFL coaches dont even do that. The fact that he did that on National TV. What if that was your son? This situation is bigger than football.

Lmao. I think this was blue font, but there are so many stupid people these days it's hard to tell.

We used to get slapped around all the time by coaches when I played HS in the late 70’s. No one cared and we got over it. That’s the way it was and we did not complain.

VN Store

Back