Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the Bailey concern coming from? I thought we were good until I read some posts this morning on here.

We good? Yes? No?
Somebody on a radio show yesterday afternoon said HB was going to take some other visits and the whole thread went Henny Penny.
Atlanta Vol said, nah, the sky is not falling. We good.
Start yesterday afternoon on the thread and you can see.

Reactions: volatil
As I lay here on this small couch I got to thinking. People who hype CFA Mac and cheese are liars. There’s no way people think it’s actually that good
One day at work I was taking break with this girl who's a cutey. We got to talking and she said she loves those little Mac & Cheese cups. I hadn't had one in a while so on lunch I got me the four-pack to reminisce over.

I was severely disjointed; I threw the cup away and went inside cutting my ties with that girl to never speak with her again.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
One day at work I was taking break with this girl who's a cutey. We got to talking and she said she loves those little Mac & Cheese cups. I hadn't had one in a while so on lunch I got me the four-pack to reminisce over.

I was severely disjointed; I threw the cup away and went inside cutting my ties with that girl to never speak with her again.
You never heard the Ogden Nash poem, "Candy is dandy, liquor is quicker, but cheese sho gonna please!"? You had 3 shots at it in that 4 pack you tossed. smh. "No, baby, i got it for YOU."

Can't remember any from the uga game that were "on the money" and dropped. Maybe there was, but idr any. We were credited with 3 drops. The first 2 and 1 to Jordan (maybe from jg?).

Thought our receivers played really well and made some great grabs. They could have helped catching on the first drive, but they werent perfect throws either.
on the money = hit their hands

paper towel! huddle up!

make it hap'n cap'n. best advice i can give you.

Where is the Bailey concern coming from? I thought we were good until I read some posts this morning on here.

We good? Yes? No?
As far as I know, it is unknown whether he will take a visit. To complete your exec summary:

Per this hypothetical visit, you see 4 schools emerge: (1) Not gonna happen; (2) He can't resist the fun of going to see a big game somehow and being courted, but it amounts to nothing; (3) It's just a safety maneuver in case (contra all reality) CJP were to be dismissed, so it amounts to nothing; (4) This will not end well.

And I remind you, Atlanta Vol says, we good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back