Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would've ever thought TSIO would become a footnote. It was once the greatest rivalry in CFB... and now it's like an annual sacrifice.

These days, I find UGA blowouts more painful. I've gotten immune to the Bama beatdowns, but UGA's obnoxious rise during our hard fall just seems so... wrong.
i've never hated GA as much as Bama or FL. even now, while i probably don't like them more now than ever...still doesn't touch Bama. FL is a very, very close 2nd. all GA has done is close the gap some. still solid 3rd on the list.

i've never hated GA as much as Bama or FL. even now, while i probably don't like them more now than ever...still doesn't touch Bama. FL is a very, very close 2nd. all GA has done is close the gap some. still solid 3rd on the list.
But more important for us at the moment that they continue to choke.

I don’t know why they didn’t just suspend him indefinitely Anyway. You can always decide to kick him off down the road at anytime.
The best explanation I imagine (do not say, know) would be fear of contagion or importance of setting a decisive example. But I didn't forget that CJP reinstated Dog. Maybe send his azz to finishing school (!) and then... He looks like he needs convincing that that thuggee off-field demeanor is so high school ;)

Just watched all of BM's throws. A few things from the Georgia game.

1. That 73 yard TD he put it about 56 or so yards in the air.
2. 5 of his incompletions were on the money and dropped.
Can't remember any from the uga game that were "on the money" and dropped. Maybe there was, but idr any. We were credited with 3 drops. The first 2 and 1 to Jordan (maybe from jg?).

Thought our receivers played really well and made some great grabs. They could have helped catching on the first drive, but they werent perfect throws either.

Can't remember any from the uga game that were "on the money" and dropped. Maybe there was, but idr any. We were credited with 3 drops. The first 2 and 1 to Jordan (maybe from jg?).

Thought our receivers played really well and made some great grabs. They could have helped catching on the first drive, but they werent perfect throws either.
I remember people joking in the opening minutes that our receivers weren't used to being hit in the hands.

Reactions: Rishvol
Have a tutor role play and get up in his grill and scream and point and holler and call him everything, and he has to walk away.
And not choke her like he's at FL. Or even slap at the hands.

You midstate folks - if you like some real rock and roll with a little psych, check out White Denim tonight at Basement East. Saw em for the 3rd time last night and they killed it again. Great live act.
Hell yeah saw them in a little club in ft worth in 2015. they destroyed!

Reactions: Devo182
I suspect there may have been influence from over Fulmer's head. So indirection.

If the university had dismissed him, it would have been automatic. But in this situation, I think Pruitt made a preemptive call. If UTPD or Student Conduct thought the first incident was that egregious, everybody would have been all over it back in the summer. My guess is, Pruitt would play it differently if he had a do-over. Nobody likes or excuses that sort of behavior, but it happens at every program and is generally handled internally, without a media spotlight. But... Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back