Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would've ever thought TSIO would become a footnote. It was once the greatest rivalry in CFB... and now it's like an annual sacrifice.

These days, I find UGA blowouts more painful. I've gotten immune to the Bama beatdowns, but UGA's obnoxious rise during our hard fall just seems so... wrong.
Don't mean this in a bad way. When was the Tennessee/Alabama rivalry every considered to be the best rivalry in CFB?

Don't mean this in a bad way. When was the Tennessee/Alabama rivalry every considered to be the best rivalry in CFB?

pretty sure no media news outlet would allow that. With NBC's nose up Irish ass, and ESPN loving them some Ahia State/Michigan.

Alabama/Auburn is goat SEC, UGA-Aub, Ole Miss, Miss State...even Fla-Ga. All much higher notch right now

OK, should I or should I not go to tomorrow's game? Hard to stomach any more losses. And spending at least $300 and driving 8 hours is quite an investment. Then again, gotta support my Vols and make sure the stadium isn't full of the 1 Miss St. fan.

there you go.

pretty sure no media news outlet would allow that. With NBC's nose up Irish ass, and ESPN loving them some Ahia State/Michigan.

Alabama/Auburn is goat SEC, UGA-Aub, Ole Miss, Miss State...even Fla-Ga. All much higher notch right now
Certainly not now, but I don't think the Tennessee/Alabama rivalry at any point in time was considered to be the best. OU/Texas, Ohio State/Michigan, Alabama/Auburn, USC/UCLA, and a few others have probably always been held in higher regard.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Certainly not now, but I don't think the Tennessee/Alabama rivalry at any point in time was considered to be the best. OU/Texas, Ohio State/Michigan, Alabama/Auburn, USC/UCLA, and a few others have probably always been held in higher regard.
All I'm saying is one Alabama rival they didn't by grace for what 40 years? The other has been yearly for around 100? Also, it wasn't Auburn the bear said he didn't know what his players were capable of until they faced them

Reactions: RiotVol
Where is the Bailey concern coming from? I thought we were good until I read some posts this morning on here.

We good? Yes? No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back