Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braves fans: Snits the worst manager in baseball.

Dave Roberts: Hold my beer.

f*** Chokeshaw...if they give him a new contract/ACE contract I’m going to puke..Dave Roberts needs to be fired...they could hire Sammy Sosa as manager and he could get this team to where they made it this year..the dodgers are literally stacked!...I’m so damn mad.

f*** Chokeshaw...if they give him a new contract/ACE contract I’m going to puke..Dave Roberts needs to be fired...they could hire Sammy Sosa as manager and he could get this team to where they made it this year..the dodgers are literally stacked!...I’m so damn mad.
Traded your grill fo bennies.

@pismonque Sorry,dude. Don't follow baseball but gathered from this that your guys had a Blood Meridian kind of day.

Last edited:
Reactions: pismonque
I know its not even been 24 hours but the Braves losing still pisses me off. Only one of our stars showed up for the postseason and hes the youngest. Freddie needs to get his **** together

I hope how good or bad your weekend is stops hinging on a Vols win or loss. It's time to take up other hobbies for a little while.
If you’re a grown man, I’d suggest model trains.
If you’re a young man, I’d suggest skirt chasing.
If you’re a woman, I wouldn’t dare tell you what to do. Been there. Have the scars.

Reactions: drvenner
Yeah and according to Jesse Simonton we didn't throw to DWA enough but I'm pretty sure we threw to him at least 4 time and all were catchable. I believe he only caught one. Hell, I wouldn't throw it to him anymore than that if he can't catch it.
He was targeted 5 times. Had 2 catches.

Yeah and according to Jesse Simonton we didn't throw to DWA enough but I'm pretty sure we threw to him at least 4 time and all were catchable. I believe he only caught one. Hell, I wouldn't throw it to him anymore than that if he can't catch it.
DWA has been one of my biggest disappointments from an expectation stand point. He really struggles getting seperation against physical defenders.

Reactions: drvenner
hes been open plenty
But when he catches it, it's usually a good gain. We just need to be more efficient. He has one of the worst catching percentages on the team. Erik Ainge and Brian Rice actually went over everyones percentages after I brought it up to them on Mondays 2nd hour, if you wanted to pull it up and listen.

But when he catches it, it's usually a good gain. We just need to be more efficient. He has one of the worst catching percentages on the team. Erik Ainge and Brian Rice actually went over everyones percentages after I brought it up to them on Mondays 2nd hour, if you wanted to pull it up and listen.

is your call in handle 'Steve?'

You should start a podcast.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
We ve got a back averaging 5.4 a carry.

The problem is hes only getting it 12 times a game and that's skewed by 26 against BYU.

We have a good back. He just needs the ball.

I don’t disagree that we’ve got some good backs, but they’re all small. We’d benefit from a bigger back to carry some of the load.

Moot point though, I know.

Yea i don’t want to see Crouch at RB at all. You don’t have to have a huge Rb successful. It’s actually becoming more of the exception. RBs are a dime a dozen.

Keep him rushing the passer or ILB if you absolutely need him.
Given the current state of our roster, I definitely agree. He’s needed much more on defense than offense now and most likely for the remainder of his time in Knoxville.

But I do think our offense could benefit from having a big back in the mix, especially in short yardage situations. Not converting some of those really hurt us against GSU and BYU.

He was shocked that he was actually thrown a catchable ball.

Alerts this morning when I logged in....

Crouch at ILB against a run first MSU team, I like the way this matchup is shaping up. Let's just hope the good guys are ready to tackle, can't have BS shoulder dives.

I think it’s really risky if he plays there bc Moorhead’s core concepts in his offense are built around targeting LBs and Box safeties. But granted if we have an injury he’s better than air.

I think it’s really risky if he plays there bc Moorhead’s core concepts in his offense are built around targeting LBs and Box safeties. But granted if we have an injury he’s better than air.

We have Bituli, Henry T, and JJP at that position. Crouch is the only other guy who spent spring at ILB, he's actually one of the least risky guy to plug in at ILB for the 2 deep. I would stagger rotations so he's never on the field without Bituli or Henry T to set him up.

We have Bituli, Henry T, and JJP at that position. Crouch is the only other guy who spent spring at ILB, he's actually one of the least risky guy to plug in at ILB for the 2 deep. I would stagger rotations so he's never on the field without Bituli or Henry T to set him up.
JJP 🤢

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic. I think Bass was saying that the Braves got to where they did this year based on talent alone, in spite of their manager. I'm feeling pretty much the same way about the Dodgers. Game 2 and Game 5 are definitely on his shoulder. You have Maeda mowing fools down and Roberts, in Game 2, pulls him to let David F!@#$&g Pollock (series performance, 0-13 with 11 Ks...that's got to be a joke, right?) pinch hit. Then, last night, for some reason feels the need to let Kersh be some kind of Superman and come in and save the day and AGAIN pulls Maeda to trot Kelly out there. I mean, Roberts is some special kind of dumb.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back