The Righteous Gemstones HBO

I can’t get it out of my head . You must suffer with me. Jody Hill and Danny McBride are sadist for doing this 2 weeks in a row.

The woman who played Amme Leigh is country singer. Never heard of her before she is quite attractive. I’m assuming g she helped write the song.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Everything sucks. If you say you like it, then you’re INFATUATED.

Except he didn't simply say he likes her, he said she "is the best character on TV right now, no contest." so I don't think "infatuation" is overstating it.

You misrepresented twice in this two-sentence post. Que sorpresa?!

Newt is one of the most cutthroat critics on VN. He should be able to take it without going Ulysses on us.

Except he didn't simply say he likes her, he said she "is the best character on TV right now, no contest." so I don't think "infatuation" is overstating it.

Newt is one of the most cutthroat critics on VN. He should be able to take it without going Ulysses on us.
It was an opinion. I’m also familiar with him and it didn’t reach the Roma smell test for infatuation. He likes the character...so do I.

It was an opinion. I’m also familiar with him and it didn’t reach the Roma smell test for infatuation. He likes the character...so do I.

You guys should go celebrate her over a double dutch rudder.

She's fine. I like her OK but she's not even my favorite character on the show. You made things personal because I shared an opinion and then you have the nerve to stress that we're talking opinions.

You guys should go celebrate her over a double dutch rudder.

She's fine. I like her OK but she's not even my favorite character on the show. You made things personal because I shared an opinion and then you have the nerve to stress that we're talking opinions.
I can certainly see why it was worth going on that hill. 😎 Anything else I didn’t violate...Mr Poo Poo?

I think I was more Sisyphus

This past one might be the best. One of the few shows I've ever watched that stays funny from beginning to end each episode.

I have to admit I didn’t expect Jesse to come clean. You can actually root for the character now.

The whole exchange at the grocery store optometrist was great. “I’m edgy now.”

But the best line of the episode was definitely from Baby Billy after dropping Judy off.

Reactions: vols 30
I have to admit I didn’t expect Jesse to come clean. You can actually root for the character now.

But the best line of the episode was definitely from Baby Billy after dropping Judy off.

I want to know what "rubbin back and dicks" means lololol

Reactions: vols 30

Go crazy 8 on my prostate?

Except Jesse was trying to get glory for coming clean, LOL.

Sad to see Scotty go and hopefully BJ sticks around. Two of my favorite characters. Fun fact, Levi is Jody Hill.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Go crazy 8 on my prostate?

Except Jesse was trying to get glory for coming clean, LOL.

Sad to see Scotty go and hopefully BJ sticks around. Two of my favorite characters. Fun fact, Levi is Jody Hill.

I knew that about Jody, I also have seen David Gordon Green in the credits but haven't been able to figure out who he is in the show.

VN Store

Back