'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

Some enjoy thinking about possibilities.
Well I’m in here reading along.
I just think the connected conversation is stupid.

A few years back A kid named Bell told everyone he was going to pick Tennessee including some people I know. Then he went to Ohio State.

As I said.....nobody really knows what he’s going to do. Includes HB

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Well I’m in here reading along.
I just think the connected conversation is stupid.

A few years back A kid named Bell told everyone he was going to pick Tennessee including some people I know. Then he went to Ohio State.

As I said.....nobody really knows what he’s going to do. Includes HB
Shut up, dream thief.

I just try to be a blessing to those around me.
Except Bass. I actually try to ruin his day
It doesn't take much.

giphy.gif

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I'm somewhat "connected"
But in this situation it's just knowing the landscape and "guessing" certain probabilities.

Harrison Bailey is too good to sit. Had Maurer and Bailey come in the same class, I think Bailey might have been the guy...but instead Maurer will have an entire year on him AND the teams trust.

This team loves Brian Maurer. You saw him last night!
You don’t have a clue what you are talking about

Dude stop. As someone who knows some Marietta coaches and people affiliated, you are throwing crap against the wall and hoping it sticks. No one has said anything about Bailey flipping. Marietta is a tight knit community and I see many people at the CFA at Kroger all the time who are coaches and players. Just stop stirring the pot.
A tight knit community of 70,000? And 750,000 live in the county. Must be one huge Kroger.

A tight knit community of 70,000? And 750,000 live in the county. Must be one huge Kroger.
Lol! You obviously know nothing about Cobb county and especially Marietta. Marietta has its own city school system, while Most other cities in Cobb county are under Cobbs school district. We have about fifteen high schools in one county, which is in the top class of football in the state. Marietta is a very close community in the sense that most people have had generations grow up there so everyone begins to know everyone. Obviously, you do not know everyone with it being so big because Cobb is massive. But I do know some coaches and the person who helps with the budget for the athletic program. And because I said I see some of them at a Kroger, I directly said that all of the community goes to the same place? GTFO man and go bark some more on your own boards.

Lol! You obviously know nothing about Cobb county and especially Marietta. Marietta has its own city school system, while Most other cities in Cobb county are under Cobbs school district. We have about fifteen high schools in one county, which is in the top class of football in the state. Marietta is a very close community in the sense that most people have had generations grow up there so everyone begins to know everyone. Obviously, you do not know everyone with it being so big because Cobb is massive. But I do know some coaches and the person who helps with the budget for the athletic program. And because I said I see some of them at a Kroger, I directly said that all of the community goes to the same place? GTFO man and go bark some more on your own boards.
lol, just giving you a hard time. I know a couple of the coaches myself, really good guys. Are you buddies with “Bup”?

lol, just giving you a hard time. I know a couple of the coaches myself, really good guys. Are you buddies with “Bup”?
All good man! Little sensitive this morning I guess. Ha! No I don’t. My only interaction is with a couple of them is just over lunch and we mostly just talk crap about our programs. Although it is toned down a bunch recently. I think they just feel sorry for me. Lol. They told me about how harbaugh would come to see Bailey and when Ramel hurts his ankle last year, Pruitt walked with him off the field to check on him. Pretty cool. I am not BFF in any way to any of them, mostly acquaintances.

Reactions: secking
I live off the square and I know exactly what you mean. There are lots of people that have like 7 generations of their family that have graduated from Marietta High. We are also an actual city, not a collection of subdivisions. Marietta got swallowed up by ATL, but the city itself is pretty much the same as it ever was. The school system is pretty small too. I have 4 kids in different grades and also coach youth football. It feels at times like I know every kid in the entire city, which is an exaggeration of course, but you see the same people everywhere.

I live off the square and I know exactly what you mean. There are lots of people that have like 7 generations of their family that have graduated from Marietta High. We are also an actual city, not a collection of subdivisions. Marietta got swallowed up by ATL, but the city itself is pretty much the same as it ever was. The school system is pretty small too. I have 4 kids in different grades and also coach youth football. It feels at times like I know every kid in the entire city, which is an exaggeration of course, but you see the same people everywhere.
Nice man! You know exactly what I am saying. I work right off of the square. You must live off of Polk or Whitlock. Great area and community. I live in Smyrna now and I went to South Cobb High back in the day.

Reactions: snowvols
My impression of Atlanta is a parking lot known as I-285

speaking of Edgewater, my impression of I-4, is same.

We went to GA aquarium on 4th of July (mistake #1, and like most things GA it cant hold a candle to TN), some of worst interstate traffic ive seen.

As someone who grew up in Marietta, not sure I agree with that. Marietta has a ton of transplants and isn't what I'd call a tight-knit community. I could see Hiram being referred to as that, but certainly not Marietta.

VN Store

Back