'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

Real talk brother. Are you connected with any real inside info or is this just an opinion on what you believe to be common sense facts. ( think us lurkers need clarification here)

I'm somewhat "connected"
But in this situation it's just knowing the landscape and "guessing" certain probabilities.

Harrison Bailey is too good to sit. Had Maurer and Bailey come in the same class, I think Bailey might have been the guy...but instead Maurer will have an entire year on him AND the teams trust.

This team loves Brian Maurer. You saw him last night!

Reactions: RSATURDAY
That’s what I’m saying. No way Bailey is not better passing QB and game manager than Maurer.

Bailey competition is wayyy better and in bigger school classification. Plays way harder programs.

Harder than the Georgia Bulldogs??

What are you talking about hahaha

Ok got it. Makes sense.

I may just be wearing tented glasses but Bailey looks like an elite QB to me. I just see him coming in and being our 4 year starter ala a Fromm.

We need Bailey to take us to that next level.

I'm somewhat "connected"
But in this situation it's just knowing the landscape and "guessing" certain probabilities.

Harrison Bailey is too good to sit. Had Maurer and Bailey come in the same class, I think Bailey might have been the guy...but instead Maurer will have an entire year on him AND the teams trust.

This team loves Brian Maurer. You saw him last night!

4A3D6267-A70E-428C-8882-07729DFB1B5F.gif

im 41 man, been a Vol for 4 decades.

the 2nd string is always the most popular. all beat writers said maurer would start, nothing you're saying is insider info.

i could sit here and spew whatever doodoo i wanted and decry 'im connected'. sooner or later ill hit paydirt.

lets practice 'hey guys, Savell Smalls wont be a Vol, im an insider.

Bailey doesn't strike me as one to shy away from competition. If he wouldn't come here because of Bryan Mauer, where else could he go? Every team in the SEC has three backup QBs better than or as good as Mauer. He may not end up being a Vol, which I think he will, but it won't be because of Bryan Mauer.

word, fyp

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Bailey doesn't strike me as one to shy away from competition. If he wouldn't come here because of Bryan Mauer, where else could he go? Every team in the SEC has QBs as good as Mauer. He may not end up being a Vol, which I think he will, but it won't be because of Bryan Mauer.
I think we've got a baller in Maurer. I feel a lot better regardless of what Bailey does. Maurer was making big time throws in that first quarter last night. When UGA starting getting pressure on him he wasn't as good but that's most quarterbacks, especially young quarterbacks. If Maurer can build on that, we've got a chance of having a legit offense down the stretch, which may be enough to win several more games.

I think we've got a baller in Mauer. I feel a lot better regardless of what Bailey does. Mauer was making big time throws in that first quarter last night. When UGA starting getting pressure on him he wasn't as good but that's most quarterbacks, especially young quarterbacks. If Mauer can build on that, we've got a chance of having a legit offense down the stretch, which may be enough to win several more games.
I didn't mean for that to be a rag on Mauer. I really like what Mauer brings to the table and like what he did the first half last night. My point is, his performance last night won't scare Bailey. I actually laugh at the thought. Maybe later this year Mauer changes that perception and causes Bailey to look at other teams. I don't think that happens. Again if a QB of Bailey's caliber is scared away from a program because of a good QB that would be in front of him, he's going to have to change his list of teams to a much lower tier.

I didn't mean for that to be a rag on Mauer. I really like what Mauer brings to the table and like what he did the first half last night. My point is, his performance last night won't scare Bailey. I actually laugh at the thought. Maybe later this year Mauer changes that perception and causes Bailey to look at other teams. I don't think that happens. Again if a QB of Bailey's caliber is scared away from a program because of a good QB that would be in front of him, he's going to have to change his list of teams to a much lower tier.
I didn't take you as ragging on Maurer, and I agree with you. I was just saying now I feel like we've got a bird in the hand, and I am less worried about whether we get the one in the bush. I still want Bailey, but wouldn't be as devastated if he de-committed as I would have been a week ago.

@LittleVol is not connected at all. His opinion is just that and not substantiated by any facts whatsoever. He talks like he knows football but his posting history shows that he doesn't (at least as much as he carries on).

Please post examples this?

Otherwise you're the only one unsubstantiated.

@LittleVol is not connected at all. His opinion is just that and not substantiated by any facts whatsoever. He talks like he knows football but his posting history shows that he doesn't (at least as much as he carries on).
Also has tried to make people think he is Leonard Little for e-cred in the past. His opinions are beyond useless.

Also has tried to make people think he is Leonard Little for e-cred in the past. His opinions are beyond useless.
LMFAO. Leonard Little ain't no LittleVol.

"Leonard Little" hogging every thread, trying to wreck the Vol's recruiting class. That some ridiculous, but malicious sh-t.

You obviously don't follow my posts about Harrison Bailey. He's the key to the Marietta pipeline. Even Keyton is tied to him.
I've said since before the season Harrison Bailey was NOT going to be a Vol.
And I've said why! Because Brian Maurer.

It's not negative to me. We just need to keep recruiting. The Whitehaven trio is a huge need now.
Dude stop. As someone who knows some Marietta coaches and people affiliated, you are throwing crap against the wall and hoping it sticks. No one has said anything about Bailey flipping. Marietta is a tight knit community and I see many people at the CFA at Kroger all the time who are coaches and players. Just stop stirring the pot.

You obviously don't follow my posts about Harrison Bailey. He's the key to the Marietta pipeline. Even Keyton is tied to him.
I've said since before the season Harrison Bailey was NOT going to be a Vol.
And I've said why! Because Brian Maurer.

It's not negative to me. We just need to keep recruiting. The Whitehaven trio is a huge need now.

well @LittleVol ... that's a wrap.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be on you to prove that you are connected rather than him prove you're not?

Who cares who is connected.
It’s impossible to get inside the mind of a 17-18 year old. This kid probably doesn’t know how solid he is. I doubt the people around him know what he’s actually going to do

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Who cares who is connected.
It’s impossible to get inside the mind of a 17-18 year old. This kid probably doesn’t know how solid he is. I doubt the people around him know what he’s actually going to do
So just wait until the papers are signed.

VN Store

Back