'19 Recruiting Forum: Official UGA Pregame/Game Thread

Cool first half. Still feels like another ass kicking though.

Will be fun to watch Mauer sling it around the rest of the season. Think we take MSU and Vandy

Reactions: Type Orange+
None of us would have been shocked if we lost by 50...now the usual suspects are pretending it’s a firable offense. Got one more scheduled beating. Rest of the schedule tells us where we’re really at.
Save bama that is

We don’t have the dudes. Fromm had all night to throw. They are elite on the OL and we are weakest on the DL. That isn’t on coaching. It’s only fixed in recruiting.

We started a true freshman. He played really well. Then the number 1 defense in the country adjusted and shut us down. But you guys are killing the coaches for this? What the heck is wrong with you all!

Legion of the miserable is accurate as it gets.
Pruitt deserves to be ridiculed after GA State and getting completely outschemed and mismanaging the first game of his second season until he actually does something.

Have no expectation we win this one but when I say mismanagement by Pruitt, will call it out every time. He messed up the last 5 minutes of the first half.

None of us would have been shocked if we lost by 50...now the usual suspects are pretending it’s a firable offense. Got one more scheduled beating. Rest of the schedule tells us where we’re really at.

I thought they would have waited until after the game but not shocked. Just can’t wait to get their shots in on the staff.

Just checking in on this thread. Excuse me, why are we blaming coaches? I thought we gave a hell of an effort against a VASTLY superior team.

we did and agree but went completely cold on play calling the 4th. Just not smart play calling in the fourth and being a little sarcastic.

VN Store

Back