'19 Recruiting Forum: Official UGA Pregame/Game Thread

Being “in” this game was an illusion.

We gave them our best shot and it stunned them. Then they woke up.
Dude come on. They weren’t stunned. It’s a rivalry game. Both came out swinging. They are just better and more talented and eventually that takes over and wins.

Pruitt lost this game with ineptitude before the half. Would have most likely lost anyway but crushed the team with terrible management. How long does he get to learn on the job
My eyes fell out of the back of my head I rolled them so hard reading this. I’m now legally blind

Dude come on. They weren’t stunned. It’s a rivalry game. Both came out swinging. They are just better and more talented and eventually that takes over and wins.
Maybe. Their defense was stunned. We were doing stuff we hadn’t done all year. They figured it out and the talent took over.

Reactions: UTSuave’
My eyes fell out of the back of my head I rolled them so hard reading this. I’m now legally blind
You wind down the half after you get across the 50. Mismanaged the clock. But go ahead and keep defending him. Pruitt gets zero room from me after GA State game until he proves something.

Maybe. Their defense was stunned. We were doing stuff we hadn’t done all year. They figured it out and the talent took over.
Like actually being able to throw the ball? Lol This was always going to be a lopsided game. But this team fought and showed we can win some games down the road with Maurer. UGA will beat everyone in the East by 24+ except for UF.

Montgomery is one of our most sure handed receivers you literally just have to put it in his wheel house and he will catch it yet JG throws it 50 feet out of bounds.

Reactions: Takegame33

VN Store

Back