'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

Melv9n
i dont think it will have an impact either way, if it does it shouldnt.

i think TN gets the Haven three this weekend.

Ace over Arkansas: Melvin McBride.
Melvin McBride helps also.

Pruitt and other coaches always say the current players are the best recruiters on the team. When Jeremy Banks tweets he would do anything for Pruitt and he probably knows these 3 kids from highschool, I disagree it doesnt have an impact on recruiting.

Reactions: Pane di mais
Melv9n

Pruitt and other coaches always say the current players are the best recruiters on the team. When Jeremy Banks tweets he would do anything for Pruitt and he probably knows these 3 kids from highschool, I disagree it doesnt have an impact on recruiting.

8306E893-A9DA-4573-B1C9-F5C720577751.gif

Reactions: BucksnortVol
This guy is every bit as big as Crouch and he's still in HS...
I think you might want to re-evaluate crouch’s size. He’s bigger than his listed weight, close to 250. This kid definitely has the frame to be just as big of not bigger though.

Melv9n

Yeah, about that . . .

I think you might want to re-evaluate crouch’s size. He’s bigger than his listed weight, close to 250. This kid definitely has the frame to be just as big of not bigger though.
Yea ok, CJP said he is 248.......

Evaluate that.

This trio has to see how easy it’s going to be to come in and play. Bituli and Taylor graduate and Johnson (I bet) transfers. We’re returning one of four starters. Come play early, gentlemen.

This trio has to see how easy it’s going to be to come in and play. Bituli and Taylor graduate and Johnson (I bet) transfers. We’re returning one of four starters. Come play early, gentlemen.

Crouch will be starting next year.
I do think Bryson Eason and French will have great shots at starting.

Yea ok, CJP said he is 248.......
Who is, Crouch? I believe it and he’s at a ridiculous body composition for a freshman. The kid didn’t have to shed baby fat like JJP did. I just don’t agree with comparing this kid with a genetic freak like crouch who prior to an injury was the number one recruit in the nation. JMO and not declaring you wrong just that I disagree.

Who is, Crouch? I believe it and he’s at a ridiculous body composition for a freshman. The kid didn’t have to shed baby fat like JJP did. I just don’t agree with comparing this kid with a genetic freak like crouch who prior to an injury was the number one recruit in the nation. JMO and not declaring you wrong just that I disagree.
K

Did he say he’s not gonna commit until he signs? Did I hear that right?

FOUR-STAR LB BRYSON EASON
THE ODDS: GOOD — Eason has been one of Tennessee's top in-state targets for months, and he recently has referred to the Vols as one of his top choices, along with Arkansas. Tennessee hosted him on an official visit last weekend after the Vols extended an offer to teammate Tamarion McDonald, a Mississippi State commitment, and turned up the heat on another teammate, Arkansas commitment Martavius French.

VN Store

Back