'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

I watched all 3 interviews by VR2 and I was impressed by the maturity and manners they showed. Eason looks and sounds like a beast and a leader. French was humble in his praise for Eason and McDonald and says he watches film of Eason all the time. Those are all good signs. Hope we get these guys.

Vol Recruiting Reports

I watched all 3 interviews by VR2 and I was impressed by the maturity and manners they showed. Eason looks and sounds like a beast and a leader. French was humble in his praise for Eason and McDonald and says he watches film of Eason all the time. Those are all good signs. Hope we get these guys.

Vol Recruiting Reports

that and we have no lber depth

edit: id rather have three in state kids than the Smalls, etc who want to be here. says a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catbone
Am I the only one whose not sold on taking all 3, if any, of these memphis linebackers?
I'm with you on that thought... but unfortunately when you're 2-4 to start the season you can't always get commitments from players like To'oto'o... I get a real jeremy banks feel from those guys. probably super athletic but very raw and will need alot of time to develop. but i've been wrong before.

Reactions: Catbone
Am I the only one whose not sold on taking all 3, if any, of these memphis linebackers?
Yes, we need ILB dearly in this class and I bet two of these 3 become starters in the next 2 years. If we had 22 or more commits it would be worth questioning but we have 14...

I'm with you on that thought... but unfortunately when you're 2-4 to start the season you can't always get commitments from players like To'oto'o... I get a real jeremy banks feel from those guys. probably super athletic but very raw and will need alot of time to develop. but i've been wrong before.

I don’t believe Banks played much LB in high school. Don’t recall but he stood out as a RB. These guys play defense, and I know their DC. Doesn’t automatically mean anything, but I would venture to guess they are further along on defense than someone like Banks.

VN Store

Back