The Future Is Bright

"I study nuclear science, love my classes, gotta crazy teacher that wears dark glasses;

Things are going great ... and they're only gettin' better.

I'm doin' alright gettin' good grades, the future's so bright ... I GOTTA WEAR SHADES!"

The future is bright. This team is improving. It is a young team, but it is coming into its own. Tomorrow is better than yesterday. There is a big hill to climb, but the Vols can do it.

Coming off one of UT's worse azz whippings in the UF series I can see where you might feel that way....

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
"I study nuclear science, love my classes, gotta crazy teacher that wears dark glasses;

Things are going great ... and they're only gettin' better.

I'm doin' alright gettin' good grades, the future's so bright ... I GOTTA WEAR SHADES!"
Iā€™m heavenly blessed, worldly wise. A peeping Tom baby, with X-ray eyes.

Reactions: VolEater and Remy
The future is bright! We seem to have a young team all the time because we have had so many coaching changes. If we can keep adding good recruiting classes I think we have a very bright future. JMO but I think keeping our present staff together will bring about future success on the field. Everyone learning together. At least that's my wish.

The future is bright. This team is improving. It is a young team, but it is coming into its own. Tomorrow is better than yesterday. There is a big hill to climb, but the Vols can do it.
You left out a couple:
1. When the going gets tough......the tough get going
2. Winners never quit and quitters never win.
šŸ˜µ

VN Store

Back