The Future Is Bright

That’s fair. I just think that by the end of 2020 we will see a big improvement over our current 1-3 team with bad penalties and assignment busts, lots of TOs, and dismal QB play.

The thing I am most confident in moving forward is the offensive line and Henry T. They can win with those things. If they can find a QB, they should have a pretty good offense because everyone usually has capable RB's and WR's and I like Gray. Gray just needs to be better when he doesn't have the ball.

"I study nuclear science, love my classes, gotta crazy teacher that wears dark glasses;

Things are going great ... and they're only gettin' better.

I'm doin' alright gettin' good grades, the future's so bright ... I GOTTA WEAR SHADES!"
TimBuk3...

Reactions: Big Al Orange
The future is bright! We seem to have a young team all the time because we have had so many coaching changes. If we can keep adding good recruiting classes I think we have a very bright future. JMO but I think keeping our present staff together will bring about future success on the field. Everyone learning together. At least that's my wish.

C918DBD0-E5BE-4147-A5DE-A1D9AF2957CB.jpeg

The thing I am most confident in moving forward is the offensive line and Henry T. They can win with those things. If they can find a QB, they should have a pretty good offense because everyone usually has capable RB's and WR's and I like Gray. Gray just needs to be better when he doesn't have the ball.
I have to admit, every now and then you actually put together a decent post...gator scum!🤪
GBO!!

REMEMBER THIS POST , FELLOW VOLS

F$%K THIS GATOR POSTER

Dont come here and trash our FUTURE team like that. Like you are one of us, and that's OK. I know you have posted here for years...I dont care.

You just took a sheit on the floor in your neighbors living room. Our living room

You dont live here.

We dont sheit in the floor like you gators.

Get out and stay out. Go be a smartazz on swampgas or some other garbage site.

I think you are
tenor.gif

Yeah. With avg QB play this team is 3-1. With avg QB play we don’t give UF all those TOs and that game likely looks much different even if it’s still a loss. With avg QB play this is a much better team. To me that’s a team with quite a bit of potential for improvement in the short term just from better play by one player/position.

To not want Pruitt fired is fine. It's reasonable to say that it's too early to fire him and that he needs time to get a team of his guys in there. To say that Pruitt is definitely the guy and that we're on the rise, though...I'm struggling to see that logic. We're 1-3 and will be hard pressed to win 4 games. We currently have one of the worst 2020 recruiting classes in the SEC. This football program has become a national punching bag for both on the field and off the field results. The evidence doesn't suggest we are on the rise at this point.

The future is bright. This team is improving. It is a young team, but it is coming into its own. Tomorrow is better than yesterday. There is a big hill to climb, but the Vols can do it.
I'm yet to see anyone produce any evidence the team is improving under Pruitt.

People just want to see some evidence.

I can say that the offensive line has no doubt improved. there is no question about that. Now, it's still not great and the unit was so bad it couldn't help but be better. But, I think we have proof improvement.

I can't say that about anything on the defensive side of the ball.

We all know you are some VN mod or Freak himself. You and other supposed Gator fans are just here to stir the pot, get people spending more time on here defending UT, etc.. EVERYONE SHOULD IGNORE YOU AND ALL OTHER SUPPOSED Gator FANS ON THIS SITE. I am doing my part starting now, jackazz!!!

You don't own the site, so you can't say a damn thing about him posting here. If that post makes you trigger this much, maybe you better take your ass to a safe space and stay off the internet.

Maybe you should support other Vol fans right or wrong with the exception of bodily harm to someone. No one wants all these fans from other teams trolling all the UT fans here. Although, the accounts are probably fake and created for controversy to get people spending more time on the site arguing with these fake accounts. As stated, I will be ignoring all the supposed HATERS on this site.

Everyone said 2019 would be better than 2018.
Guess they were all wrong. I thought the same thing but our QB has gone into his shell. He isn’t our only problem but he is the biggest. An average QB is the difference between 1 or 2 wins and 7

We all know you are some VN mod or Freak himself. You and other supposed Gator fans are just here to stir the pot, get people spending more time on here defending UT, etc.. EVERYONE SHOULD IGNORE YOU AND ALL OTHER SUPPOSED Gator FANS ON THIS SITE. I am doing my part starting now, jackazz!!!

giphy.gif

This team is improving in practice every day. With every little step, they are making great strides.

This bares repeating. This team is improving in practice every day. With every little step, they are making great strides.

VN Store

Back