The Future Is Bright

Maybe you should support other Vol fans right or wrong with the exception of bodily harm to someone. No one wants all these fans from other teams trolling all the UT fans here. Although, the accounts are probably fake and created for controversy to get people spending more time on the site arguing with these fake accounts. As stated, I will be ignoring all the supposed HATERS on this site.

Maybe you should grow up from your junior high mentality.

The idea that I'm supposed to give you some kind of preferential treatment simply because of what team you root for is about an idiotic as it gets. I really don't care if you are a "Vols fan" or not; if you act like a jackass then you deserve to be blasted.

Tomorrow the work begins, again. Work is its own reward. The coaches have strong plans. The future is bright.

This was a different UT team that lost to Georgia State. The Vols played lights out for a full quarter and could have made it to the second half within a few points of Georgia with a few breaks. I think the big takeaway from this game was you have identified a young leader. The kid has talent and a lot of grit. The players believe in him, they just need to play all 4 quarters.

People just want to see some evidence.

I can say that the offensive line has no doubt improved. there is no question about that. Now, it's still not great and the unit was so bad it couldn't help but be better. But, I think we have proof improvement.

I can't say that about anything on the defensive side of the ball.
The score of the GA FLA game will be similar to tonight.

We have a QB and we didnt get trounced 63-3 and actually looked competent fo a change. Progress. Baby Steps by Dr. Leo Marvin.

This was never a two year rebuild - and I personally have never predicted anything close to that.

Your defense will probably have more of an effect on From but that's a well oiled machine that's going to roll over almost any team they face. Maybe Florida gets it together by then, but that slaw you put on the field against Auburn today will get you slaughtered by UGA.

VN Store

Back