Finebaum Now

Is it possible that somebody behind the scenes (one or more of the big money people) may have decided recently that Pruitt is out? It seems like the press has soured on him really in a big way just recently. Now, all they would need are a few useful idiots that they can call up and give the command to (Adams, Hooker, a few others), and then all of the unoriginal thinking lemmings in the rest of the press would just follow suit. I'm just throwing that out there as a possibility to consider maybe ??

That’s exactly what’s going on. If they liked the guy this is forgotten about. It’s been a month.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Does anyone besides me think this would be in the PD dumpster anywhere else except Tennessee?
The Bryce Thompson incident would be, this one, probably not. The bodycam video is probably never asked for by the media or released.

That’s exactly what’s going on. If they liked the guy this is forgotten about. It’s been a month.

Agreed. Someone(s) has the knife out for CJP. He should be judged on the on-field product (which we all agree is horrible at the moment), not this sort of skullduggery.

Reactions: malinoisvol
This is just the latest example of how unprepared to be a head coach pruit is. Again, how on earth could fulmer have met with him and came away impressed thinking this is the guy I want running all football operations. Just shocking. If he came away thinking he wanted to have pruitt as a defensive coach...I get it. But the head coach is the ceo. And in the opening 2 minutes of his interview the grammar alone should’ve been enough to realize he isn’t a head coach!

Last edited:
Agreed. Someone(s) has the knife out for CJP. He should be judged on the on-field product (which we all agree is horrible at the moment), not this sort of skullduggery.

He brought it on himself. He either can own it and save face or quit now and help Tennessee out.

Is it possible that somebody behind the scenes (one or more of the big money people) may have decided recently that Pruitt is out? It seems like the press has soured on him really in a big way just recently. Now, all they would need are a few useful idiots that they can call up and give the command to (Adams, Hooker, a few others), and then all of the unoriginal thinking lemmings in the rest of the press would just follow suit. I'm just throwing that out there as a possibility to consider maybe ??

Possible. Fulmer is as sneaky as any person. Plausible he would do it to his own hire.

I hope not. Our boosters are worse than I thought if that is how they operate.
I thought that has been established for a while now, i.e. The Haslams......

I must admit that if CJP really didn't think, as HMFIC of a major SEC football program, that he wouldn't be 'taking 3 am phone calls' of this type, he's astonishingly naïve.

This is just the latest example of how unprepared to be a head coach pruit is. Again, how on earth could fulmer have met with him and came away impressed thinking this is the guy I want running all football operations. Just shocking. If he came away thinking he wanted to pruitt of a defensive coach...I got it. But the head coach is the ceo. And I’m the opening 2 minutes of hr interview the grammar along should’ve been enough to realize he isn’t a head coach!

Because he came in with an agenda outlined with how things go in Pleasantville. When in reality if you can’t take the haymakers you crumble like a poorly made brick wall.

Boro, you know there are programs out there that get this stuff cleaned up whether it be dirty or not.
Yeah I do. The recordings would still be public domain...unless the were illegally deleted. Those videos protect the public as much as they protect the authorities. Whatever nefarious reasons somebody had for accessing this one, doesn’t change that they are accessible.

I wish all of these kinds of videos were put online for public consumption. All of them. I want to know what the police do, and what the public does in these interactions.

Yeah I do. The recordings would still be public domain...unless the were illegally deleted. Those videos protect the public as much as they protect the authorities. Whatever nefarious reasons somebody had for accessing this one, doesn’t change that they are accessible.

I wish all of these kinds of videos were put online for public consumption. All of them. I want to know what the police do, and what the public does in these interactions.

I don’t have a problem with recordings or access. I have a problem with someone taking it upon themselves to make sure someone had it.

We all know who that is.

I don’t have a problem with recordings or access. I have a problem with someone taking it upon themselves to make sure someone had it.

We all know who that is.
Maybe...until you know for sure it’s a fairly baseless accusation. I personally don’t care either way....this is far more entertaining than football right now.

Overview please?? Im not interested in watching it for fear of Puking.
He asked the female and I'm paraphrasing here
"Do you like blackmen?, No? See you can handle a white boy but not no black man. A white boy has to protect you with a gun and blackman can protect you with his fist".

A while later when arriving to jail...
"Yall ain't $hit without that badge, wait until I get these cuffs off especially Mrs. Blondie over there"

Overview please?? Im not interested in watching it for fear of Puking.
No...you really need to watch the hour long video. Especially the ride to the detention center. You don’t know the truth of this incident until you do.

VN Store

Back