Finebaum Now

I don't know if I'm missing something. Looks to me like Pruitt made the assumption Banks was smart enough to clear up a traffic ticket, and apparently he isn't. I'd have said the same thing to one of my kids.. Why didn't this get taken care of? Banks might be good at football, but he's looking to have a skewed outlook on the way the world works. Without getting too political, I'd be challenged if asked to be responsible for someone like Banks to "do the right thing".

Alright, this thread is bringing me out of retirement to state one basic thing:

How does he have 500? At the start he’s telling another player where to get 500 of his money to bail him out. Pruitt claims the kid has no one at home to help him. Yet, this 500 seems really easy for him to come up with. Am I the only one confused by that?

John Adams about to be on the Finebaum.........Jeez!!!

giphy.gif

Can someone give me the cliff notes of this whole Banks thing? I’ve been in training with my job in Miami. Thanks homies

ANY UT Fan who can support that kind of crap is not a Fan Of Tennessee. If you CARED about your University, you would be Ashamed and Disgusted. And Highly Pissed. This guy is Bad News. "I'll see Yall Plenty More". That is a Thug. Period. Polish it, smooth it over, paint it; but it is what it is. Only GOD can change it. I'll hold my breath.

Can someone give me the cliff notes of this whole Banks thing? I’ve been in training with my job in Miami. Thanks homies

It's on Youtube. "All my life Ive hated Cops". "You aint &hit without that Badge". "You won't show your face at the Football Facility." F this F that, "Where I'm from we shoot cops." "Next time I'll just run from you slow ass white cops". On and On and worse and worse.

Reactions: Rooster1 and 99grad
ANY UT Fan who can support that kind of crap is not a Fan Of Tennessee. If you CARED about your University, you would be Ashamed and Disgusted. And Highly Pissed. This guy is Bad News. "I'll see Yall Plenty More". That is a Thug. Period. Polish it, smooth it over, paint it; but it is what it is. Only GOD can change it. I'll hold my breath.
Sir, I feel the same as you on this matter. It isn't just caring about UT, but about Tennessee and the U.S., we're sliding into the toilet when the scum of creation starts offering excuses for this, and things like it. As long as there are those that will look the other way, and/or offer up excuses, it will just continue to get worse.

John Adams about to be on the Finebaum.........Jeez!!!

Oh good, John Adams, the bastion of positive Tennessee sports coverage. I'm sure he'll have something positive to say about the school or the staff or the players. *cough*

VN Store

Back