Finebaum Now

The next few weeks aren’t any easier

Awful Florida loss
Awful Georgia loss
Awful Miss St loss
Awful Bama loss

1-7 the press will have a damned field day and he’ll get tired of the questions. Come that Monday Fulmer is at the podium.

You know the rest
Potentially....but I doubt it. I think the buyout is a bridge too far at this point. I think we’re stuck unless he bails...which he won’t do.

But it’s going to be miserable if he doesn’t. The press, for whatever reason, has done a complete about-face on him at this point. That’s hard to come back from.

Potentially....but I doubt it. I think the buyout is a bridge too far at this point. I think we’re stuck unless he bails...which he won’t do.

But it’s going to be miserable if he doesn’t. The press, for whatever reason, has done a complete about-face on him at this point. That’s hard to come back from.

Which will force Fulmers hand if he doesent leave on his own. He will tho I’m sure because somewhere he’ll get a gig and ole big Whig fat cat will name his successor.

Rush
Leach
Chizik
Meyer

VFLC: Petino and Smith

So now we give a **** what Finebaum says... OK, got it.

Finebaum is the conscious expert on Alabama football......heck he’ll even tell you.

Surely we should want to know and trust what he says.

There is an ad on north Alabama radio for some local sports talk show that says something to the effect of "dark days in Tennessee, at this point its not even fun to make fun of them anymore, at this point I just feel sorry for them...then says flordia st be careful or you will become the next tennessee

Reactions: westy
No, but it’s being blown WAY out of proportion. But hey, it generates clicks and add revenue for somebody so it’s all good.

That’s what they want. They want it big as possible. They started 2 weeks ago and this is just more fuel. It is what it is at this point

Which will force Fulmers hand if he doesent leave on his own. He will tho I’m sure because somewhere he’ll get a gig and ole big Whig fat cat will name his successor.

Rush
Leach
Chizik
Meyer

VFLC: Petino and Smith
Also, who is Rick Petino? I know who Rick Pitino is and Bobby Petrino... Not sure who that other fella is

Is it possible that somebody behind the scenes (one or more of the big money people) may have decided recently that Pruitt is out? It seems like the press has soured on him really in a big way just recently. Now, all they would need are a few useful idiots that they can call up and give the command to (Adams, Hooker, a few others), and then all of the unoriginal thinking lemmings in the rest of the press would just follow suit. I'm just throwing that out there as a possibility to consider maybe ??

Is it possible that somebody behind the scenes (one or more of the big money people) may have decided recently that Pruitt is out? It seems like the press has soured on him really in a big way just recently. Now, all they would need are a few useful idiots that they can call up and give the command to (Adams, Hooker, a few others), and then all of the unoriginal thinking lemmings in the rest of the press would just follow suit. I'm just throwing that out there as a possibility to consider maybe ??

I hope not. Our boosters are worse than I thought if that is how they operate.

VN Store

Back