Jeremy Banks needs to be dismissed

I think that if you actually read most of what was posted about cops on VN, there are maybe two what you call copsuckers (first I have heard of that term), most are middle road to down right against them.

Doesn't matter as I'm referring to a certain breed here. It's clear some here when you look closely, are really saying unless you think 100% their way, you shouldn't post.

I think that if you actually read most of what was posted about cops on VN, there are maybe two what you call copsuckers (first I have heard of that term), most are middle road to down right against them.

Doesn't matter as I'm referring to a certain breed here. It's clear some here when you look closely, are really saying unless you think 100% their way, especially on this topic, you shouldn't post.

And yet you're still responding. Actually, you have inter-posted with me in the past but so what. Why don't you just cease doing so? Got an issue?
No...but you certainly seem to. If posting in this thread to another poster is “interposting” to you, perhaps filtering out the people you don’t want to hear from should be your responsibility. Again...you called me out, not the other way around genius.

Goodbye Jeremy Banks. You've sealed your exit papers. I am not sure what handling "internally" means but hope it's giving him the pink slip! We seem to be reaching for new lows!

The one thing we have left is to show that we will run a program the right way. Pruitt's product on the field has failed. At the very least do not embarrass the University. He has to go. I will never support this kind of behavior, I don't care who he plays football for.

No...but you certainly seem to. If posting in this thread to another poster is “interposting” to you, perhaps filtering out the people you don’t want to hear from should be your responsibility. Again...you called me out, not the other way around genius.

And yet you're still inter-posting. Shouldn't you follow your own filtering out advice? Maybe you like being my toy. That's Ok too. Or is that an issue for you as well?

And yet you're still inter-posting. Shouldn't you follow your own filtering out advice? Maybe you like being my toy. That's Ok too. Or is that an issue for you as well?
WTF is “interposting”....anyone?

Yep, at least be an impact player if you are going to be a thug. No excuse for this type of action by an athlete at U.T., or anywhere else.
Yeah keep making excuses, maybe that’s why we stuck at football.
Could you explain to me what a "thug" is?

Reactions: VolsVFL
We have some self-righteous people on this board for sure.

"Self Righteous"?? OMG. Are you going to say something similar to the next Cop you encounter? Huh? RIGHT. HE represents the University of Tennessee. What part of that don't YALL Get??

No he dont need to be dismissed. Not trying to make this a racial thing, but as a black man we are always defensive when it come to police officers. We just dont trust them.

Reactions: VolsVFL
So that Justifies you opinion? NO. That just indicates that 44 others have the same opinion of "Let him Play, we need him". "He's really a good Boy" (mama said so)
No. The writer said “shame on you”. I just pointed out I’m not the only one with my opinion. And we are all entitled to our own opinion. Have a good day

Goodbye Jeremy Banks. You've sealed your exit papers. I am not sure what handling "internally" means but hope it's giving him the pink slip! We seem to be reaching for new lows!

Lol you don’t follow anything very closely do you? That incident was completely cleared up weeks ago. He will obviously have some extra work to do at practice for his comments to the police officers

"Self Righteous"?? OMG. Are you going to say something similar to the next Cop you encounter? Huh? RIGHT. HE represents the University of Tennessee. What part of that don't YALL Get??

Probably not but I'm also knocking on 50 and learned from my dumbazz days. Thankfully I had some good people that guided me and didn't just throw me away.

He made a lot of racial comments in the video, not solely directed at the officers. I wonder if he got to smack all of the crackers he shared the detention facilities with?

Not following you? I’m easily confused. I’m referring to the Jamis Winston stuff and the culture that was at FSU and UGA. I may not have made that clear. Im still not sure why the coach needs to be called first thing when a player is arrested.
What I'm saying is that I don't think it's an FSU/UGA thing. I think it's a big time college football thing and we're not special.

VN Store

Back