Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all wanna hear something even more pathetic than our offense?

Jets are averaging 3 net yards per pass this year 😂

I think some rugby teams average more than that.

Yep. I don't see the same busts we had last year.

They're not perfect but they don't have to be.

He simply isn't "that guy" you'd like to have as a QB. People don't respond to him like you'd want abd he doesn't rise to the occasion.

He's robotic...
Good way to put.

I just wonder what happened.

Nothing. He’s the same guy, he just had two games out of 12 where he put it together.

Last year vs UF: 7/18 164 2INT
This year: 10/17 108 2 INT

His stats vs the cupcakes are pretty similar. We just played better D last year

*edit: he hit the trick pass to Pope (where pope fumbled) for about 60 yards so he was actually worse last year on the balance

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
What are you even talking about? Lol
JJ, Bituli, Trey, DT are playing good football (i might argue against DT. PFF also graded JG as one of the best in the SEC last year). You said they'd make NFL rosters, and were using that as fuel for your "Pruitt sucks" argument. Well, if those guys are actually playing pretty well (according to suspect PFF), and we still suck, then is that Pruitt's fault for not getting more out of them, or do Butch boy's recruits simply not have that high of a ceiling? Only upperclassman i'm sold on as an NFL player is Trey if he can remain healthy.

Surprised this article hasn’t made it in here.

That douche Pete Thamel absolutely eviscerates Fulmer. (Posting because he seems to have sources inside the program and around the SEC - the latter of which he says expects Fulmer to name himself HC after the meat of the schedule is done.)

10 takeaways: How bad can it get at Tennessee?

Just wow. Must be one of Haslams butt boys.

That douche Pete Thamel absolutely eviscerates Fulmer. (Posting because he seems to have sources inside the program and around the SEC - the latter of which he says expects Fulmer to name himself HC after the meat of the schedule is done.)

Dudes an idiot. Everyone knows ballistic vests don't protect against knives lol.

Haven’t read the article yet, it Coach Fulmer is the guy who hired Pruitt, so if this keeps going south, he kinda has to own any criticism.
I will read the article in a few

Meat of the schedule? From what I can tell, every f’in game looks like a Texas de Brazil.

If there is a search for Athletic director I’d definitely start down in Orlando and target Danny White. Thr guy has put his handprint on the entire program and infused the entire department with young coaching talent at nearly every position.

As athletic as banks is, if he’s not going to play a lot at RB, or inside backer, why not at least let him just come in and blitz on passing downs. It be nice to see.

I asked this similar question shortly after the game. Where was Banks all game? Didn’t even come on to give a guy a breather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back