CJP compares program to Titanic

You missed the point. He said as the ship sank you saw all the rats come to the top and expose them self and during a coaching change the same will happen and during this year you will see the rats and only the best players and ones with the correct attitude will play.
That actually make more sense as a quote.

Reactions: Breezy
You missed the point. He said as the ship sank you saw all the rats come to the top and expose them self and during a coaching change the same will happen and during this year you will see the rats and only the best players and ones with the correct attitude will play.

If Pruitt were older maybe he would have remembered the The Poseidon Adventure where a group fought like heck to survive ... and see the morning after. The message was that adversity exposes both the best and the worst.

I get the point he was trying to make, but I would hope he could have came up with a better source for his analogy than rats running to the top of the Titanic as it was sinking. Lol

Reactions: JazzMaster001
Thanks for providing the actual context and clarification for everyone grabbing their pitchfork based on a thread title.

Writer going for quick clicks with a dubious stretch. Of course CJP didn't intend to compare the program to the Titanic, anyone can see that. But, he did choose a bad analogy, since the rats/mice wouldn't be going anywhere if the ship wasn't sinking. I swear the more he talks, the more he needs not to talk. Surely a half billion dollar enterprise could with an experienced PR department could do some kind of training, right?

He didnt compare the program to titanic, the poor team performance is enough to blast pruitt, no need to make stuff up.
He used it as an analogy of rooting out bad players....too bad he couldnt do that before we lost two awful games.

He still can’t see how bad the current QB is somehow.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back