2019 coach's hot seat

This is a recurring theme I see so I will sound like a broken record. There is an extremely little chance we get a better coach if we fire Pruitt this season. What coach with any value would come to a program that has had 5 head coaches in 11 years? The only possible route is to find a damaged coach like Art Briles or Lane Kiffin who is just as desperate as we are and is that a Faustian bargain we are willing to make?

This is a recurring theme I see so I will sound like a broken record. There is an extremely little chance we get a better coach if we fire Pruitt this season. What coach with any value would come to a program that has had 5 head coaches in 11 years? The only possible route is to find a damaged coach like Art Briles or Lane Kiffin who is just as desperate as we are and is that a Faustian bargain we are willing to make?
I think Hugh Freeze would take the job also and would be in Knoxville very quickly

Reactions: Rockyjr
Tennessee is leading the coaches hot seat as to who will be let go after this year....
if this happens to VolNation,,,,who do we go after? i know this guy turned us down a couple of times, buy why not go after his receivers coach, associate HC,
Kacey Dunn from Oklahoma State. Look at the talent he gets at wideout and look at how many go pro. that's from 2-3 star kids and he coaches them up. put him in our conference, facilities and he could get 4-5 star kids....
just a thought
We can’t start over again unless we are going to drop 15 mil and get a top tier somehow

I'm cluttering nothing up I didn't ever start this thread you idiot

Did I say you started it? I'm directing that comment at you and OP. I picked your comment specifically because at least you've been around for 7 months and should know better. Also, I didnt realize you were probably 13 years old using such strong words as idiot. Really shouldnt be using your cell phone in class, you should be paying attention......damn millenials.

OP, you misread the article I believe. Pruitt was listed as 50-1, which would be the longest odds of anyone listed.

Edit - Also, I don't think he will, or should, be fired this season. This time next year might be a different story.
This depends on where the team goes from here, if he loses the team then he won't get them back next year and there is no assistant he can hire to be the magic cure. So outside of buyout reasons there would be no need to delay what's inevitable

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Tennessee is leading the coaches hot seat as to who will be let go after this year....
if this happens to VolNation,,,,who do we go after? i know this guy turned us down a couple of times, buy why not go after his receivers coach, associate HC,
Kacey Dunn from Oklahoma State. Look at the talent he gets at wideout and look at how many go pro. that's from 2-3 star kids and he coaches them up. put him in our conference, facilities and he could get 4-5 star kids....
just a thought
Is this literally your first post, are you someone familiar to this site posting under a new name?

Reactions: govols105
Don’t need a new Head Coach. Need an Offensive Coordinator. Chaney is predictable.

Don’t need a new Head Coach. Need an Offensive Coordinator. Chaney is predictable.
His predictability seemed to be successful at his other stops. I would take playing in a NC game even if we don't win.

one year premature. season is still long. changing my prediction to 6-6 now.

a loss this week will bring out the Grudenites.

Go search the AA forum. There’s a long thread on it

so the proof that a NCAA coach conspired to cover up rape is found on a volnation forum. seems legit

Can you just give me the short of it, and admit none of those three coaches was charged with what you claim? Otherwise your setting yourself for a possible defamation lawsuit

Reactions: Jdw2920

VN Store

Back