Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find it hilarious that posters rave about having a “real football coach” just because he works with individuals during practice. Contrary to popular belief Every HC in the land does that even ole Butch

Now I sure am hopeful ours does it better than everyone else. There is reason to believe he does

Then I’m sure you be able to come up with some similar video of Butch patiently and quietly teaching technique to a position group. Video of him performing for a camera crew filming a hype video, running all over the field and screaming at the whole team doesn’t count.

1st two Pruitt classes seemed to be focused on getting bigger along the lines. This class seems to be focused on speed. Hyatt, Mordecai, keyshawn, bj, and lovie all look very fast. And I'm probably leaving someone out. That's at least a third of the current class being explosive athletes.

1st two Pruitt classes seemed to be focused on getting bigger along the lines. This class seems to be focused on speed. Hyatt, Mordecai, keyshawn, bj, and lovie all look very fast. And I'm probably leaving someone out. That's at least a third of the current class being explosive athletes.
Yep. Believe there's a plan. Lol

If your still not behind Pruitt after hearing what these players are saying about him and what he’s alllll about then gtfo. Pruitts gonna be here for a loooong time aight?! The tides ah changing!!!!

It’s fair to be behind him but still be wait and see on the front of if he’s the guy or not. I am
Not trading him but to be fair I wouldn’t have traded butch in year 2 or 3 either

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
I seriously hated it. It was boring and the story made no sense. Isn’t even close to best sports movie. Best baseball movie is Major League and it isn’t close.

I can get your not liking The Natural — to each his own, I'm actually not as big on it as a lot of people are. But the best is Major League and it isn't even close?? Dude, dude, duuuuude!

I liked Major League, it was a very funny movie. It was meant to be a light and silly comedy and it achieved that, which is fine. But almost every other baseball movie that's been named on here is a better film. And that's not even close.

Edit: imo, ML isn't even the best comedy about baseball. Bull Durham is way better.

If your still not behind Pruitt after hearing what these players are saying about him and what he’s alllll about then gtfo. Pruitts gonna be here for a loooong time aight?! The tides ah changing!!!!

Pruitt literally stated his kids sing Rocky Top in the morning. It wasn’t a joke. He is here for a long time.

I mean the next thing he will do is name his kid after knoxville

You are sad sometimes. He stated it in an interview. I’m sure they don’t do it every single morning but anyone expecting him to be gone anytime soon.... which I don’t see why you would want that.... he isn’t going anywhere.

You are sad sometimes. He stated it in an interview. I’m sure they don’t do it every single morning but anyone expecting him to be gone anytime soon.... which I don’t see why you would want that.... he isn’t going anywhere.

Im glad they sing Rocky top. It doesn’t mean he’s here to stay anymore than Lane was here to stay when he named his kid Knox.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
The amount of gatekeeping done in this thread is interesting.

Maybe we should stop trying to dictate the tastes of others? Really all it does is give off an air of insecurity.

Same with music, beer, food, entertainment choices, and pretty much everything. I'm not saying you can't say you dislike something, but why spend so much time condescending the preferences of others?

"Air of insecurity", "is interesting", "why spend so much time condescending". Bro, you just gatekept my gatekeepin 😂

But was just havin fun with the superhero peeps really. This place ain't that serious. Only serious thing here has been the rash of bad health goin around lately. Now that's real and needs to end ASAP

I actually agree with your premise.

However, I do think Pruitt and Butch are different in that Pruitt could probably do this with guys at any level of the defense and spots on offense. Butch, OTOH, basically only ever did this with WRs and STs.
Where was Butch's resume with wide receivers? He likes to brag about having recruited a good wide receiver but I don't see where it was ever shown that he actually coached any.

Im glad they sing Rocky top. It doesn’t mean he’s here to stay anymore than Lane was here to stay when he named his kid Knox.

He is here to stay because he wants to be a winning coach. He is also here because he is being well compensated. He took a pay cut so that he could spend more money on his staff. So guess what. He is here for the long haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back