Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think he’s going to play either but I think losing any of those 3 drops us down a win.

To me taylor could be repacked more easily than another DT
How are we losing a player we technically have never had. If dt is the position you value more in this case I'd go emerson. Seems weird to include a player that isn't eligible and you didn't think would be or should be eligible this year.

How are we losing a player we technically have never had. If dt is the position you value more in this case I'd go emerson. Seems weird to include a player that isn't eligible and you didn't think would be or should be eligible this year.

I had us winning 7-8 games before gooden got hurt. Once he got hurt I am
Moving that to 6-7 wins unless we get Soloman eligible

JMO

Food for thought, US is the only country that broadcast a spelling bee.

Also I think resting Bituli is a great thing, Will, Henry, JJ & Reid need as many reps as possible.

Reactions: Sleegro
My take on this is that we’re all blurring rural and country. There’s a lot of country that is nowhere close to being rural. There’s also some really good rural storytelling that doesn’t fit the standard definition of country.

Sturgill is a rural Elvis Costello.

And the familiarity he and Childers have with Coal country gives them an important, genuine voice about an issue that few are familiar with.
Good way of putting it. I can agree with that.

Reactions: franklinpence
Like people bisching about the taxes when they haven’t won the lottery. 😏

I seriously hated it. It was boring and the story made no sense. Isn’t even close to best sports movie. Best baseball movie is Major League and it isn’t close.
I love Major League. The Natural is a story of redemption. It's beautifully filmed. I have seen it no less than 10 times and I still get chills.

I just find it hilarious that posters rave about having a “real football coach” just because he works with individuals during practice. Contrary to popular belief Every HC in the land does that even ole Butch

Now I sure am hopeful ours does it better than everyone else. There is reason to believe he does

Against Georgia State, I expect the first defensive play to be a massacre on the Georgia State offense. That QB better not have time to throw the ball and that RB if handed off better not get out of the backfield. That will set the tone.

I’d love to think so but history says we will get gashed for 25+ up the gut, then we’ll settle down and dominate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back