Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is here to stay because he wants to be a winning coach. He is also here because he is being well compensated. He took a pay cut so that he could spend more money on his staff. So guess what. He is here for the long haul.

I hope you are right

Imo he’s the next coach at Bama with any success at all here

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
1st two Pruitt classes seemed to be focused on getting bigger along the lines. This class seems to be focused on speed. Hyatt, Mordecai, keyshawn, bj, and lovie all look very fast. And I'm probably leaving someone out. That's at least a third of the current class being explosive athletes.
Oh yeah darion too. Forgot him.

I hope you are right

Imo he’s the next coach at Bama with any success at all here

Doesn’t make any sense. You follow in Saban’s footsteps and begin losing then you are a villain. If he is winning here there is no need to leave. Especially if he is competing and beating Alabama. Plus if Fulmer is still here there is no way Alabama out bids us for a coach.

Doesn’t make any sense. You follow in Saban’s footsteps and begin losing then you are a villain. If he is winning here there is no need to leave. Especially if he is competing and beating Alabama. Plus if Fulmer is still here there is no way Alabama out bids us for a coach.

That guy loves Bama. Maybe that changes but imo it won’t

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
That guy loves Bama. Maybe that changes but imo it won’t

So if you bring one team into Championship contention - playing for National Championships you really think that person is leaving for a program who is trying to find a new coach? Usually programs don’t look around until they absolutely have to look around.

So if you bring one team into Championship contention - playing for National Championships you really think that person is leaving for a program who is trying to find a new coach? Usually programs don’t look around until they absolutely have to look around.

I think his ultimate personal goal is to be the HC at Bama. Hopefully I am wrong

Can't remember where I heard it, maybe Clay Travis, but their overheard is pretty substantial, especially with the big names that they've hired to write for them. They're going to need those numbers to increase, and I hope that they do.

The Athletic is the best that sports journalism has to offer.
Yup we could use a lot more TAs and a bunch fewer SDS, FanSided, etc.

I promise you, if we got 9-3 or better he gets a extension with a big ass raise. You think Fulmer will let him go? Absolutely not.

Fulmer needs to put in a healthy buyout if he gets a raise and extension. Fulmer didn’t do well on the buyout front with the initial contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back