'20 TN DL Tre'vonn Rybka (UK commit)

This sounds like the kitties, TN is far and away recruiting him the hardest - and by his own admission he only occasionally hears from UK. RC said that is because they may feel so good about where he is going that they don't have to recruit him as hard...

Guys, he gone. That article was just to “shock the world” imo. Even Callahan was poo pooing the articles (which he wrote) quotes making it sound good for UT. Many posters on 247 saying “sounds good for UT”, etc. And Callahan quick to play devils advocate and do what he does. Basically covering his own butt so folks don’t get mad at him when Rybka announces UK next week. Hope I’m wrong but feels like this ones been over for awhile but UT hasn’t given up.

I have no clue on that, but I know Rybka does work with him.
I get what you're saying, I'm just trying to figure out where the whole UK "connection" is coming from. It's hard for me to believe that his trainer has more pull over family and community. But, a bag m... Um, I mean booster makes more sense than some fan.

Grandparents UT fans, area of the state he is from are heavy UT fans. Whole town is all up in his face with the 'GBO'. But yea, I suppose there is some UK connections there..

It’s a head-scratcher to me too. I’m used to dog fights with big-time programs coming in and trying to take in-state guys we really want, but UK? Really? They talked about it on the VQ podcast a few weeks ago though, saying that he had some UK influences around him and was trending toward the Cats, and I don’t think VQ is the only outlet to have mentioned it either.

Hopefully it’s all a moot point though because that interview sounded very positive for the good guys.

Guys, he gone. That article was just to “shock the world” imo. Even Callahan was poo pooing the articles (which he wrote) quotes making it sound good for UT. Many posters on 247 saying “sounds good for UT”, etc. And Callahan quick to play devils advocate and do what he does. Basically covering his own butt so folks don’t get mad at him when Rybka announces UK next week. Hope I’m wrong but feels like this ones been over for awhile but UT hasn’t given up.
Yep, figured as much as soon as Callahan went back and tagged Chris Fisher.

I get what you're saying, I'm just trying to figure out where the whole UK "connection" is coming from. It's hard for me to believe that his trainer has more pull over family and community. But, a bag m... Um, I mean booster makes more sense than some fan.

We've got to close Hardy & Baron. Not to he a negative nancy but our DL recruiting has to get stepped up.

We've got to close Hardy & Baron. Not to he a negative nancy but our DL recruiting has to get stepped up.
We have Bailey committed and those two are locks. Not bad DL recruiting so far. We still have 4 months as well for other targets, which baffles me why people are freaking out.

We have Bailey committed and those two are locks. Not bad DL recruiting so far. We still have 4 months as well for other targets, which baffles me why people are freaking out.

thats good news. if solomon and gooden are healthy next year...along with a year of experience for newbs.

pretty pretty good

K bye. Hardy Baron and a couple other guys. I’d like rybka in the class but if he wants to go to Kentucky of all places over Tennessee then enjoy.

Reactions: mrMet
One thing I for sure took away from that piece was that he ain't choosing OU. "If they'll still have me there on an official...uh, if I don't choose them, right, yeah."

Why does it seem like our recruiting pool is small this cycle? I sure hope new names pop up during the season.

VN Store

Back