Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me fill this out, regarding UF attrition...

Gone from 2018 & 2019 classes already:
2018 Johnny Huggins safety, dismissed
2018 Malik Langham SDE, transferred to Vanderbilt
2018 Noah Banks OT, medical retire
2019 Chris Steele, CB, transferred to USC
2019 Jalon Jones, QB, dismissed
2019 Diwan Black, ILB, JUCO
2019 Deyavie Hammond, OL, JUCO

Additionally
2018 4 star WR Jacob Copeland missed almost all of 2018 with hamstring injuries
2018 4 star OLB David Reese to miss 2019 with a torn achilles
2019 4 star CB Jaydon Hill is coming off a torn ACL
2019 4 star WR Arjei Henderson still hasn't qualified yet
2019 4 star OG Wardrick Wilson still hasn't qualified

Am I missing anyone?

***UPDATED***

Why?? It would certainly be relevant if they were 12-0 last season and returned most of the starters.

If it’s relevant for a 12-0 team it’s certainly relevant that they were 5-7 last season.

Second list is just merely opinions not facts.
it has to do with how inductive arguments work. But I’m done dissecting arguments here. Lol

I’m at 7-5 man. I think that’s doable. I’m no longer drinking coffee, so Go Vols!

Wrong!!! I’m certainly not out! I have been a Vol for over 40 years.

I’m just tired of the hype each and every season and I will believe the wins when I see them.

Even though I don’t share the unbridled enthusiasm as many, I’m still a Vol and I want them to win each and every game!!

We should win 7. That is not where we want to be and isn’t hype. We should win 7 and beat Vandy. Sit back and enjoy the improvement. Progress is what most expect. Even 6 is progress.

Bass take a lap
giphy.gif

Multiple recruiting classes of Pruitts players. A staff full of highly respected teachers and past winners. 2nd year of consistency in the weight room. 2nd year of HC duties for Pruitt. A big time upgrade at OC. One of the most experienced QBs in CFB. Returning almost all of our production on offense which has shown to lead to much improved results on the field. The much improved confidence of every player and person surrounding the program is visible and audible.

These things should lead to a better season.

Simply put, it’s much more logical to believe in year to year growth, than to believe that this will be the same football team from 2002, 2009, or even 2018. Too many changes year in year out in CFB.
I admire the effort but it's useless try I g to have an intelligent convo w him.. Not going
Come back in October
Or not!!

But buzz early on surrounds a pair of freshmen who made plays: Eric Gray with a TD run and Quavaris Crouch with a couple TFLs with 2s.

Also, both Henry To’oto’o started at linebacker with Daniel Bituli and Warren Burrell got a heavy dose of reps with the 1s paired up with Bryce Thompson.

More to come.

VQ

He's not filling a lawsuit to "turn his wreck into a check", what's the reasoning behind him faking an injury for doctors In this scenario?

I don’t know. Didn’t say he was faking. But if your asking me what a reason would be...It would be so that I could quit with an excuse of an injury in order to save face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back