2020 All Things Democrat Hypocrisy Thread

LOL! Like I said, there are maybe 12 posters on here you would need to place on ignore, in order to get nothing but 100% Trump-love and adoration. I will even help you. I think they would be:

1) Myself, of course.
2) luthervol
3) lawgator1
4) zeppelin128
5) Velo Vol
6) evillawyer
7) carlos86 (not seen much anymore though)
8) Purple Tiger
9) Septic
10) ClearwaterVol (Though, I wouldn't call him a liberal. He just doesn't like Trump.)
11) TN Ribs
12) Mick (an oversight)

Those 12 posters right there account for the overwhelming majority of the criticism of Trump that you see on the VN politics forum. You sound like you are inundated with the liberal perspective on here... that is ridiculous. Place those 12 on ignore and you should be good!

What about Wafflestomper? You also don’t want to forget the Dinkmeister.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
What do you have against mick?
He’s the biggest crybaby of you club of hacks.
Probably should take Septic off your list.
He’s critical of trump but not hypocritical.

You should call yourselfs the sheman trump haters.

And how can you forget PeeJ

Seeing him on the list was my favorite part of BB’s post.

It's not your opinion that Trump is a douche bag that's so annoying. I think many of the posters you decry would agree. It's that you hammer it over and over. You, and those you've listed, want us to believe he's the worst ever. The fact we don't agree is what drives you all over the edge. You cannot accept we see him as just another ******* in the Oval Office. You abandon all reason and just plunge off the deep end like lemmings. You focus solely on negativity and tearing the man down, rarely ever speaking on actual policy. It's like it's personal, and you guys are in the midst of the largest temper tantrum ever. He's not going to be President forever, and even while he is President, the country goes on. It will continue on after him. The rage over his presidency is just at ridiculous levels.
Hyperbole... Reason is not abandoned with the Trump criticism. There is never a need to. And there is a strong focus not only on his policy, but also on his cabinet picks and the chaotic turnover and conflicts of interest that have marked his term.

Strange. Your description of Trump describes you on this board. Pessimism, cynicism and negativity. That's literally your posting style.
I know, but only in the short term. Trump is like the Upside Down.
But in a way, I'm still very much the optimist in regards to Trumpism, I truly thought he would be out within 18 months, I truly believe he has almost no chance of winning in 2020. I truly believe we will then move forward and put the Trump catastrophe behind us.
Aren't those all forms of optimism, positivity, and hope?

It's not your opinion that Trump is a douche bag that's so annoying. I think many of the posters you decry would agree. It's that you hammer it over and over. You, and those you've listed, want us to believe he's the worst ever. The fact we don't agree is what drives you all over the edge. You cannot accept we see him as just another ******* in the Oval Office. You abandon all reason and just plunge off the deep end like lemmings. You focus solely on negativity and tearing the man down, rarely ever speaking on actual policy. It's like it's personal, and you guys are in the midst of the largest temper tantrum ever. He's not going to be President forever, and even while he is President, the country goes on. It will continue on after him. The rage over his presidency is just at ridiculous levels.
there are many posters that almost ruined the other forums going on and on with their liberal hate and Hillary crap. It was sickening that people couldn't just talk football. Quit whining that posters come here to complain about trump. Complaining about these people is silly.

there are many posters that almost ruined the other forums going on and on with their liberal hate and Hillary crap. It was sickening that people couldn't just talk football. Quit whining that posters come here to complain about trump. Complaining about these people is silly.

I agree
The constant complaints about political figures is silly

Let’s not pretend like Trump is getting worse treatment on this board then Obama did.
The biggest complaint against Obama centered around the Affordable Care Act (justifiably so)... but what were the other common complaints made against him on here?

1) He was divisive and he stirred racial tensions.
2) He was soft on our foreign adversaries.
3) He signed too many executive orders and there was some overreach.
4) He played golf too much and took too many vacations.
5) He wasn't fiscally responsible and the debt exploded on his watch.

Can't all 5 of these things be applied to Trump? The hate for Obama on this forum was every bit as visceral as what you see from the minority of liberals for Trump now, and for many of the same reasons... Weezer is full of s***.

The biggest complaint against Obama centered around the Affordable Care Act (justifiably so)... but what were the other common complaints made against him on here?

1) He was divisive and he stirred racial tensions.
2) He was soft on our foreign adversaries.
3) He signed too many executive orders and there was some overreach.
4) He played golf too much and took too many vacations.
5) He wasn't fiscally responsible and the debt exploded on his watch.

Can't all 5 of these things be applied to Trump? The hate for Obama on this forum was every bit as visceral as what you see from the minority of liberals for Trump now, and for many of the same reasons... Weezer is full of s***.

Pot / kettle.
The Obama hate was nowhere near the level of this trump hate.

The criticism you listed for Obama are legitimate. And we could have a conversation about those as they apply to trump.

Not with you, obviously, but with the rationale like 85 and tank.

Pot / kettle.

The criticism you listed for Obama are legitimate. And we could have a conversation about those as they apply to trump.

There was certainly no outright obsession with Obama. Some sniping, sure. Hatred? Oh yeah. But no every day, every statement, every cabinet pick, every word dissected, nitpicked, etc. I honestly believe that some of these anti-Trumpers have lost their mind. I have to wonder if it's just the manner in which they were raised , catered to, and always getting their way, and now they can't. So, they just pitch a crying fit instead. I really thought it would end long before now.

Pot / kettle.

I was here and I witnessed it, and you are just flat out wrong. The hate for Obama was visceral in nature and just as prolonged. It simply didn't bother you as much (and that is likely because you were in accord with it).

Some of those criticisms were legitimate for Obama (I can admit as much) and every single one of them can be applied two-fold to the presidency of Donald Trump.

Reactions: Mick
I was here and I witnessed it, and you are just flat out wrong. The hate for Obama was visceral in nature and just as prolonged. It simply didn't bother you as much (and that is likely because you were in accord with it).

Some of those criticisms were legitimate for Obama (I can admit as much) and every single one of them can be applied two-fold to the presidency of Donald Trump.

Prove it.
Do your research and support your outlandish statements with facts.

And typical of you far left dipsticks.
“You don’t agree with me so ......you agreed with it.......or you’re racist......or you’re stupid.

I could go through and show you how wrong you are with a lot of my posts defending Obama. Just like Trump, I wasn’t a fan of Obama but I am consistent in my beliefs and defended him when appropriate. I can even bump a thread I started defending Obama against what I believed to be racist profiteering.

Can you do the same? No, because you’re a mindless hack with no beliefs beyond the Democratic talking points

Prove it.
Do your research and support your outlandish statements with facts.

And typical of you far left dipsticks.
“You don’t agree with me so ......you agreed with it.......or you’re racist......or you’re stupid.

I could go through and show you how wrong you are with a lot of my posts defending Obama. Just like Trump, I wasn’t a fan of Obama but I am consistent in my beliefs and defended him when appropriate. I can even bump a thread I started defending Obama against what I believed to be racist profiteering.

Can you do the same? No, because you’re a mindless hack with no beliefs beyond the Democratic talking points
I wasn't just talking about you, obviously. But yes, the hate for Obama was non-stop and palpable on this forum. And for every post which offered a cogent defense, there were 20 personal attacks. I remember seeing his wife, Michelle, compared to a gorilla (many times, actually) and often times called a "man" with jokes frequently made about her physical appearance. Very racist and bitter attacks. It happened and I remember it. Call me a hack if you wish, but mindless? No, I have a very good memory.

I wasn't just talking about you, obviously. But yes, the hate for Obama was non-stop and palpable on this forum. And for every post which offered a cogent defense, there were 20 personal attacks. I remember seeing his wife, Michelle, compared to a gorilla (many times, actually) and often times called a "man" with jokes frequently made about her physical appearance. Very racist and bitter attacks. It happened and I remember it. Call me a hack if you wish, but mindless? No, I have a very good memory.

What are your thoughts on Racist Joe?

What a stupid post. This is a forum to discuss politics and any posts concerning the President of the United States are completely appropriate and relevant to that discussion. Your problem with what I post isn't that my posts are about Trump... your problem is that I am one of maybe 10 out of a 100 on here that don't unconditionally support and defend him. As for your claim that he has done nothing to hurt me in any way? I beg to differ. I consider his lack of decorum, his divisiveness, his deconstruction of the EPA, his bigotry and his hateful rhetoric to be very harmful to the country in which I live.

Now, as I have said to other people on here... if you don't want to read anything else on the politics forum of Volnation but unabashed love for all things Trump? THEN PUT ME ON IGNORE. You will not get that from my posts... Once again, there are only about 10 people on here whose posts you would have to block in order to get nothing but the perspective that you desire.
Name one person on here that unconditionally supports Mr Trump.

Sound advice. I'm one of the most optimistic people around, always have been.
I think that is precisely why I have such a hard time stomaching Trumpism; it is the antithesis of optimism. Trump is the very embodiment of pessimism, cynicism, and negativity.
Hoping the country collectively turns the funnel soon.
You are completely full of ****. I know you are a troll... probably a paid one at that, but to say Trump is the anthesis of optimism is just idiotic.

He said this forum was 90% trump supporters he named 11 anti-trump posters so I’m still waiting on the list of 90+ trump lovers
I'll wait for him to name one that 'unconditionally' supports him. I know I certainly don't. And that is something you can NOT say about the Obama grovellers. The ONLY criticism I ever heard about that guy was that he wasn't liberal enough.

VN Store

Back