2020 All Things Democrat Hypocrisy Thread

It amazes me the number of posters on here who can't stand to read ANY opinions but those that are in concert with their own... If Trump supporters want to read nothing but either love letters to Trump and negativity about Democrats? Good lord, that is 90% of all that is on here... is the other 10% really that hard to ignore, if you are that sensitive?
It's not that we can't stand other people's opinions, but 2 years of every day, picking apart EVERY word and EVERY single thing the man does and bitching about is too much. Save your disgust for something really important. You all cry wolf way too often. It loses its meaning when it's 24/7/365. Politicians are not that important in your day to day life.

It's not that we can't stand other people's opinions, but 2 years of every day, picking apart EVERY word and EVERY single thing the man does and bitching about is too much. Save your disgust for something really important. You all cry wolf way too often. It loses its meaning when it's 24/7/365. Politicians are not that important in your day to day life.

Personally, I don’t get tired of it. I think it’s hilarious.

I am beyond tired of it. I should take a break like GV did.

Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous TDS, or to take a break from this sea of troubles. And by taking a break end them is only a choice you can make.

I’ll man up for you in your absence.

Amen.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous TDS, or to take a break from this sea of troubles. And by taking a break end them is only a choice you can make.

I’ll man up for you in your absence.
Very Shakespearean of you as I see it from my tiny hamlet.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I am beyond tired of it. I should take a break like GV did.
LOL! Like I said, there are maybe 12 posters on here you would need to place on ignore, in order to get nothing but 100% Trump-love and adoration. I will even help you. I think they would be:

1) Myself, of course.
2) luthervol
3) lawgator1
4) zeppelin128
5) Velo Vol
6) evillawyer
7) carlos86 (not seen much anymore though)
8) Purple Tiger
9) Septic
10) ClearwaterVol (Though, I wouldn't call him a liberal. He just doesn't like Trump.)
11) TN Ribs
12) Mick (an oversight)

Those 12 posters right there account for the overwhelming majority of the criticism of Trump that you see on the VN politics forum. You sound like you are inundated with the liberal perspective on here... that is ridiculous. Place those 12 on ignore and you should be good!

Last edited:
LOL! Like I said, there are maybe 10 posters on here you would need to place on ignore, in order to get nothing but 100% Trump-love and adoration. I will even help you. I think they would be:

1) Myself, of course.
2) luthervol
3) lawgator1
4) zeppelin128
5) Velo Vol
6) evillawyer
8) Purple Tiger
9) Septic
10) ClearwaterVol (Though, I wouldn't call him a liberal. He just doesn't like Trump.)

Those 10 posters right there account for the overwhelming majority of the criticism of Trump that you see on the VN politics forum. You sound like you are inundated with the liberal perspective on here... that is ridiculous. Place those 10 on ignore and you should be good!

Don’t leave our Ribs!

LOL! Like I said, there are maybe 10 posters on here you would need to place on ignore, in order to get nothing but 100% Trump-love and adoration. I will even help you. I think they would be:

1) Myself, of course.
2) luthervol
3) lawgator1
4) zeppelin128
5) Velo Vol
6) evillawyer
8) Purple Tiger
9) Septic

Those 10 posters right there account for the overwhelming majority of the criticism of Trump that you see on the VN politics forum. You sound like you are inundated with the liberal perspective on here... that is ridiculous. Place those 10 on ignore and you should be good!

What do you have against mick?
He’s the biggest crybaby of you club of hacks.
Probably should take Septic off your list.
He’s critical of trump but not hypocritical.

You should call yourselfs the sheman trump haters.

And how can you forget PeeJ

What do you have against mick?
He’s the biggest crybaby of you club of hacks.
Probably should take Septic off your list.
He’s critical of trump but not hypocritical.

You should call yourselfs the sheman trump haters.

And how can you forget PeeJ

How’s newarkvol or hunderwader get left off??

Is it only me who is amused that a liberal pulled out the VN minority card?

LOL! Like I said, there are maybe 12 posters on here you would need to place on ignore, in order to get nothing but 100% Trump-love and adoration. I will even help you. I think they would be:

1) Myself, of course.
2) luthervol
3) lawgator1
4) zeppelin128
5) Velo Vol
6) evillawyer
8) Purple Tiger
9) Septic
11) TN Ribs
12) Mick (an oversight)

Those 12 posters right there account for the overwhelming majority of the criticism of Trump that you see on the VN politics forum. You sound like you are inundated with the liberal perspective on here... that is ridiculous. Place those 12 on ignore and you should be good!

How did you forget about RockyTop85????

And what about tvolsfan??

LOL! Like I said, there are maybe 11 posters on here you would need to place on ignore, in order to get nothing but 100% Trump-love and adoration. I will even help you. I think they would be:

1) Myself, of course.
2) luthervol
3) lawgator1
4) zeppelin128
5) Velo Vol
6) evillawyer
8) Purple Tiger
9) Septic
11) TN Ribs

Those 11 posters right there account for the overwhelming majority of the criticism of Trump that you see on the VN politics forum. You sound like you are inundated with the liberal perspective on here... that is ridiculous. Place those 11 on ignore and you should be good!
You forgot PJ and Huff. Allow me to pass on a piece of advice that my mother instilled in me from an early age. She was a perennial optimist until her death from cancer at age 93.

When I was upset with something in my life, she would say "you need to turn your funnel around." What that meant was that I was concentrating on one thing that bothered me, and neglecting all that was good in the world. Pick up a funnel sometime and put the big end next to your eye. All you can see is a very narrow field of vision. If you turn your funnel around, and put the little end next to your eye, you can see a lot more things.

I don't dislike you at all, and don't have anyone on ignore. I do think that some of you need to turn that funnel around and stop focusing so much on Trump or any thing that you consider a negative. Feel free to ignore my mother's advice. I took it, and remain optimistic, and don't let little things bother me. It is a beautiful world out here if you look through the little end of the funnel. I look forward to every day, especially now that I don't have nearly as many left to enjoy as I did when I was your age. Good luck, and I mean it.

You forgot PJ and Huff. Allow me to pass on a piece of advice that my mother instilled in me from an early age. She was a perennial optimist until her death from cancer at age 93.

When I was upset with something in my life, she would say "you need to turn your funnel around." What that meant was that I was concentrating on one thing that bothered me, and neglecting all that was good in the world. Pick up a funnel sometime and put the big end next to your eye. All you can see is a very narrow field of vision. If you turn your funnel around, and put the little end next to your eye, you can see a lot more things.

I don't dislike you at all, and don't have anyone on ignore. I do think that some of you need to turn that funnel around and stop focusing so much on Trump or any thing that you consider a negative. Feel free to ignore my mother's advice. I took it, and remain optimistic, and don't let little things bother me. It is a beautiful world out here if you look through the little end of the funnel. I look forward to every day, especially now that I don't have nearly as many left to enjoy as I did when I was your age. Good luck, and I mean it.
Sound advice. I'm one of the most optimistic people around, always have been.
I think that is precisely why I have such a hard time stomaching Trumpism; it is the antithesis of optimism. Trump is the very embodiment of pessimism, cynicism, and negativity.
Hoping the country collectively turns the funnel soon.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Sound advice. I'm one of the most optimistic people around, always have been.
I think that is precisely why I have such a hard time stomaching Trumpism; it is the antithesis of optimism. Trump is the very embodiment of pessimism, cynicism, and negativity.
Hoping the country collectively turns the funnel soon.

Strange. Your description of Trump describes you on this board. Pessimism, cynicism and negativity. That's literally your posting style.

1) Myself, of course.
2) luthervol
3) lawgator1
4) zeppelin128
5) Velo Vol
6) evillawyer
8) Purple Tiger
9) Septic
11) TN Ribs
12) Mick (an oversight)

It's not your opinion that Trump is a douche bag that's so annoying. I think many of the posters you decry would agree. It's that you hammer it over and over. You, and those you've listed, want us to believe he's the worst ever. The fact we don't agree is what drives you all over the edge. You cannot accept we see him as just another ******* in the Oval Office. You abandon all reason and just plunge off the deep end like lemmings. You focus solely on negativity and tearing the man down, rarely ever speaking on actual policy. It's like it's personal, and you guys are in the midst of the largest temper tantrum ever. He's not going to be President forever, and even while he is President, the country goes on. It will continue on after him. The rage over his presidency is just at ridiculous levels.

VN Store

Back