2020 All Things Democrat Hypocrisy Thread

On AOC throwing down the race card on Pelosi
“It was such a weak argument to say she was being picked on and that four women of color were being picked on by the speaker. It shows their lack of sensitivity to racism. To fall back on that [trope] is a weak argument. It has no place in a civil discussion.” - Rep William Lacy Clay

Dems lose patience with ‘complete fraud’ AOC, rally to Pelosi’s side

Same Rep on Donald Trump (a few days before)
“First of all, President Trump is a racist. It’s deep in his DNA.” - Rep William Lacy Clay

Rep. Clay On President Trump: Racism Is 'Deep In His DNA'

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris and Cory Booker campaigned with anti-gay rights pastor who says 'homosexuality is a sin' and compares it to child molestation

Three front-runner Democratic presidential candidates in the last month have aligned themselves with a pastor who says being gay is 'enough to send you to hell.'

Senators Kamala Harris and Cory Booker attended services at Reverend Robert Fowler Sr.'s Baptist church over the weekend and independent Senator Bernie Sanders held a town hall at the church last month.

Although it's not clear if any of the candidates, who are all ardent supporters of LGBTQ rights, were aware of Fowler's comments on homosexuality, his position on it is no secret.

Democrats on the 2020 primary trail are continuously vying for support in battleground states and areas with a more moderate population. In 2016, Hillary Clinton narrowly won Nevada with 47.9 per cent of the vote compared to Donald Trump's 45.5 per cent.

Aligning themselves with a pastor who preaching being gay is a sin, could lose them some of that support.

Sanders, Harris and Booker campaigned with anti-gay rights pastor who says 'homosexuality is a sin' | Daily Mail Online

An oldie but goodie from Racist Joe.

He has a very low opinion of black school children. And black mothers don’t talk to their children.

Same guy who was surprised to find a clean, articulate black man.

“If you were to look at the educational results of the schools in Iowa, you would find … they’re better than the [schools] in Washington, DC, … [which] pays teachers substantially more than $28,000 a year,” the individual said. “So, clearly, there is more to it than just pay; they have to be somehow held accountable going forward.”

Biden responded by saying it was important to “start off with what they start off with”— an apparent reference to the social and economic differences between Washington, DC, and Iowa.

“There’s less than one percent of the population of Iowa that is African American. There is probably less than four or five percent of it that are minorities. What is in Washington?” Biden said before someone responded with a “majority.”

“So, look, it goes back to what you start off with, what you’re dealing with,” he said.

“When you have children coming from dysfunctional homes, when you have children coming from homes where there’s no books, where the mother, from the time they’re born, doesn’t talk to them — as opposed to the mother in Iowa who’s sitting out there and talks to them, the kid starts out with a 300-word-larger vocabulary at age three,” he added. “Half this education gap exists before the kid steps foot in the classroom.”

Can you get any more hypocritical than a President whose administration conducts mass raids on factories employing undocumented workers... and yet, that same President is employing undocumented workers at his own properties, and has been for 20 years?

Reactions: luthervol
Can you get any more hypocritical than a President whose administration conducts mass raids on factories employing undocumented workers... and yet, that same President is employing undocumented workers at his own properties, and has been for 20 years?
Can you get any crazier than to be absolutely obsessed with a man who hasn't done a single thing to hurt you in any way?

Bernie says, “Hold my Baltika.”

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

With Joe’s obvious pattern of belittling minorities combined with his fondness for Democrat governor George Wallace, would you characterize Biden as a racist?

Can you get any crazier than to be absolutely obsessed with a man who hasn't done a single thing to hurt you in any way?
What a stupid post. This is a forum to discuss politics and any posts concerning the President of the United States are completely appropriate and relevant to that discussion. Your problem with what I post isn't that my posts are about Trump... your problem is that I am one of maybe 10 out of a 100 on here that don't unconditionally support and defend him. As for your claim that he has done nothing to hurt me in any way? I beg to differ. I consider his lack of decorum, his divisiveness, his deconstruction of the EPA, his bigotry and his hateful rhetoric to be very harmful to the country in which I live.

Now, as I have said to other people on here... if you don't want to read anything else on the politics forum of Volnation but unabashed love for all things Trump? THEN PUT ME ON IGNORE. You will not get that from my posts... Once again, there are only about 10 people on here whose posts you would have to block in order to get nothing but the perspective that you desire.

What a stupid post. This is a forum to discuss politics and any posts concerning the President of the United States are completely appropriate and relevant to that discussion. Your problem with what I post isn't that my posts are about Trump... your problem is that I am one of maybe 10 out of a 100 on here that don't unconditionally support and defend him. As for your claim that he has done nothing to hurt me in any way? I beg to differ. I consider his lack of decorum, his divisiveness, his deconstruction of the EPA, his bigotry and his hateful rhetoric to be very harmful to the country in which I live.

Now, as I have said to other people on here... if you don't want to read anything else on the politics forum of Volnation but unabashed love for all things Trump? THEN PUT ME ON IGNORE. You will not get that from my posts... Once again, there are only about 10 people on here whose posts you would have to block in order to get nothing but the perspective that you desire.
I don't mind that you don't like Trump, and you are more than welcome to your beliefs. You are just taking it to the extreme for a sane person. Please tell me exactly where you have noticed the great "harm to the country in which you live." I haven't really seen it.

Do you still have a job? Have you been jailed for your opinions? Have you been kicked out of your residence? Do you have more trouble affording your meals? Has your car been repo'ed? Electric bill gone way up? Trash not getting picked up? Water quality gone to Hell? Can't breathe the air? Sun not coming up in the East and setting in the West? Commode stopped up ? I'm sorry, but I haven't noticed any major changes.

It amazes me the number of posters on here who can't stand to read ANY opinions but those that are in concert with their own... If Trump supporters want to read nothing but either love letters to Trump and negativity about Democrats? Good lord, that is 90% of all that is on here... is the other 10% really that hard to ignore, if you are that sensitive?

EBfDtf-XoAEeSOi.jpg

It amazes me the number of posters on here who can't stand to read ANY opinions but those that are in concert with their own... If Trump supporters want to read nothing but either love letters to Trump and negativity about Democrats? Good lord, that is 90% of all that is on here... is the other 10% really that hard to ignore, if you are that sensitive?

EA9v8djU4AE0ltm.jpg

No one should be talking bad about Führer!

Well that 10% says some extremely stupid things. Its tough to not comment on some of these things. It’s like they have to try to be as stupid as they are sometimes.

Conservatives are happy when the country is doing well. Liberals are happy when the country is doing poorly. Think about that for a minute. Really think about it.

VN Store

Back