2020 All Things Democrat Hypocrisy Thread

So DC once again proves the left on our board aren’t capable of reading comprehension.

Classic
"What-about-ism" is just unavoidable sometimes. In the age of Trump, you can't expect to discuss hypocrisy by politicians and not have his name come up. Impossible.

My favorites are:

while Al Gore was lecturing the masses about the environment he was riding in private jets and limos AND his Nashville mansion was using 50x or 100x as much power as an average home AND he ran his A/C 24/7 on his huge houseboat.

All of them hiding behind heavily armed security forces while advocating taking the 2nd Amendment away (or watering down rights) from law abiding citizens.

No. We were just baiting you libs. Again. And you bit hard... again! 😂

Nice! So you guys created a thread about Democrat hypocrisy because you knew the libs would hijack the thread thereby showing ... that the libs would hijack the thread. Sounds plausible Pee Wee.

My favorites are:

while Al Gore was lecturing the masses about the environment he was riding in private jets and limos AND his Nashville mansion was using 50x or 100x as much power as an average home AND he ran his A/C 24/7 on his huge houseboat.

All of them hiding behind heavily armed security forces while advocating taking the 2nd Amendment away (or watering down rights) from law abiding citizens.

You really do equate the Second Amendment right to bear arms with military or licensed law enforcement being armed, don't you?

Nice! So you guys created a thread about Democrat hypocrisy because you knew the libs would hijack the thread thereby showing ... that the libs would hijack the thread. Sounds plausible Pee Wee.

And apparently you’re so butt hurt over the revelation that you have to keep posting in it to defend your posting in it? LMAO lady 😂

You really do equate the Second Amendment right to bear arms with military or licensed law enforcement being armed, don't you?
No it’s the “trying to take away guns” agenda while hiding behind people having guns. And you know it. It’s one of the most salient points we throw in your lib hypocrite faces.

Now, I remember who Pee Wee Herman's looks reminded me of............Mayor Pete of course.

Reactions: 1972 Grad

If by you guy you mean @DC_Vol .......
You’d have to ask him but judging by his wording of the OP I’d say he knew.
And by posting off topic our resident leftist actually prove his point on your hypocrisy.

Well done

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
No it’s the “trying to take away guns” agenda while hiding behind people having guns. And you know it. It’s one of the most salient points we throw in your lib hypocrite faces.
When has anyone ever said that law enforcement agencies shouldn't have guns? I don't think you're making a very good point here at all.

VN Store

Back