2020 All Things Democrat Hypocrisy Thread

When has anyone ever said that law enforcement agencies shouldn't have guns? I don't think you're making a very good point here at all.
That’s because you are on the wrong side of the gun debate
Slice is correct. Also nice way to be oblivious to the irony. Was that on purpose or just rote behavior at this point? Trust me we are very aware that the only people you libs want to have firearms are the .gov people.

Slice is correct. Also nice way to be oblivious to the irony. Was that on purpose or just rote behavior at this point? Trust me we are very aware that the only people you libs want to have firearms are the .gov people.
There is no irony. Law enforcement in possession of firearms vis a vis the citizenry.

There is no irony. Law enforcement in possession of firearms vis a vis the citizenry.
Ok so you really are this slow. The point is if guns aren’t required why are the lib politicians trying to take them hiding behind armed guards? They clearly have a purpose in defense of these libs trying to take them. I’d guess pretty much any gun owner isn’t interested in hearing a gun grabbing speech from somebody hiding behind armed security. I guess they need the security to be protected from their constituents? Regardless your high jack is over. We can take it to one of the gun threads if you’d like.

Although I’ll end by pointing out you affirmed the hypocrisy of Thunders post 😂

That's an absurd claim by you. No one you have cited says law enforcement or the military as should not be armed.
I’m not saying guns should be taken away from LEO’s or the military. Wtf is up with this deflection or obtuseness?

“Trying to take away guns” from the citizens while leaving .gov with all the firearms. Stop acting THIS dumb.

I’m not saying guns should be taken away from LEO’s or the military. Wtf is up with this deflection or obtuseness?

“Trying to take away guns” from the citizens while leaving .gov with all the firearms. Stop acting THIS dumb.

Weak effort. Really weak.

What makes you think he's acting?

Reactions: NorthDallas40
What are your thoughts about Bernie and his resistance to paying his staff a living wage?

Bernie Sanders on Minimum Wage
I don't like Bernie, and I think $15 an hour is too much for a minimum wage... it will end up costing more low-skill jobs in the long run as industries have more incentive to replace human manual labor with machines, or just eliminate jobs in customer service capacities altogether... in other words, a machine will be flipping all the burgers in ten years and if you want a clerk to carry your groceries out to the car for you? Tough s***.

I'm sure you can call him a hypocrite, but like I said, I don't like him anyway.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
That's an absurd claim by you. No one you have cited says law enforcement or the military as should not be armed.
Those of us who are armed are not interested in hearing how we should not be and we should count on an armed police force who is at least 15 minutes away when we are competent to defend ourselves without the wait. We also are not interested in hearing it from people who have armed guards standing beside them paid for by us.

Refuse your armed guards permanently and do so for a few years then maybe......maybe we can start that conversation.

Nope. Still not willing to wait on an armed response

I don't like Bernie, and I think $15 an hour is too much for a minimum wage... it will end up costing more low-skill jobs in the long run as industries have more incentive to replace human manual labor with machines, or just eliminate jobs in customer service capacities altogether... in other words, a machine will be flipping all the burgers in ten years and if you want a clerk to carry your groceries out to the car for you? Tough s***.

I'm sure you can call him a hypocrite, but like I said, I don't like him anyway.

He is a hypocrite
Your opinion of him should not change what you think and the fact you feel the need to draw that distinction is more than telling

Reactions: DC_Vol

Damn, I mean, hell I got it the first post you made. Liberals are too dim witted to understand simple logic.
It's obvious, you have to use coloring books and crayons when talking to them.

Those of us who are armed are not interested in hearing how we should not be and we should count on an armed police force who is at least 15 minutes away when we are competent to defend ourselves without the wait. We also are not interested in hearing it from people who have armed guards standing beside them paid for by us.

Refuse your armed guards permanently and do so for a few years then maybe......maybe we can start that conversation.

Nope. Still not willing to wait on an armed response

Once guns are illegal criminals will have no access to them, duh. Just look how effective the no gun zone laws are.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
It didn't change what I think. I said you could call him a hypocrite on the matter. I just don't care.

You don’t care enough to keep telling us how you don’t care and don’t like him.

Your like or dislike of him should be irrelevant to your opinion on policy.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
You really do equate the Second Amendment right to bear arms with military or licensed law enforcement being armed, don't you?

YESSSSSSSSSS OMG YES!!!!!!!!!

The second amendment was designed to be a check on the federal government in the case of tyranny. The ordinary citizenry should have firearms at least equal to the cops.

VN Store

Back