The hunt

I think it speaks volumes, especially when people only condemn violence if it's commited by certain people. Also, as much as it butt hurts some of you that I feel that way, I have the freedom to feel that way.

We know.

In fairness I think the trope in these situations is that the "hunted" become the "hunters". I found this.

Twelve strangers wake up in a clearing. They don’t know where they are, or how they got there. They don’t know they’ve been chosen… for a very specific purpose … The Hunt. In the shadow of a dark internet conspiracy theory, a bunch of elites gathers for the very first time at a remote Manor House to hunt humans for sport. But the elites’ master plan is about to be derailed because one of the hunted, Crystal (Gilpin), knows The Hunters’ game better than they do. She turns the tables on the killers, picking them off, one by one, as she makes her way toward the mysterious woman (Swank) at the center of it all.

Now I have no idea how the nuances/justifications/etc will be carried out (it could very well get pretty preachy) but on the face of it the elites look like the bad guys and get taken out.

Well, at least you know one thing😁

Yes, it’s a fundamental law of nature. Whenever somebody associated with a liberal does something bad, Joe will be there to complain about the lack of virtue signaling.

We’ve been over this: Why do you feel that people who generally complain about escalating, coarsening rhetoric need to comment on this to show that they don’t support it?

Why did you leave off the whole quote Rocky?

Thus anybody that says no is a right wing pundit and hack!! Love the mental gymnastics and virtue signaling! 🤣🤣🤣

Which was in reply to this in the middle of a discussion

So other than the right-wing pundits and hacks, anyone marginally mainstream saying no FBI investigation is warranted?

And you had to dig for that Sept 2018 and twist the context 😂

Are you trying to imply this is merely virtue signaling on the right’s part to this movie? A movie focused on hunting them for their political views alone? I thought words matter and all 🤷‍♂️ So I guess this is just “art” got it.

140869084_453cbbbd19.jpg

Let’s twist it to Trump supporters who have all the guns anyway rounding up libs and shooting them. You’d never stop screeching. That’s a fact.

Because it is bullshiite that the movie is about shooting people because they are Republicans, or Mexicans, or whatever.

Yes, it’s a fundamental law of nature. Whenever somebody associated with a liberal does something bad, Joe will be there to complain about the lack of virtue signaling.

We’ve been over this: Why do you feel that people who generally complain about escalating, coarsening rhetoric need to comment on this to show that they don’t support it?
”General” kinda implies broad in scope right? So if you’re complaining about coarsening rhetoric this would seem a great example to not show bias and complain on both sides.

But... “we know”... LMAO

Because it is bullshiite that the movie is about shooting people because they are Republicans, or Mexicans, or whatever.
Totally avoided my statement. But you’re right you loony ass libs are too scared of guns to actually hunt the red hatters that are most likely better armed and know how to use them too

VN Store

Back