'20 AL OL James Robinson (UT SIGNEE)

Last year, did we lose anyone down the stretch that we didn’t give the boot? I think this guy sticks. JP and company are pretty good at hanging on to guys.
Unfortunately it’s now the norm but that might be the most uncommitted commitment I’ve seen. As for cutting ties, it’s already happened with this class, even twice this month. Don’t think UT wanted either 4 Star to leave this class and certainly didn’t tell them to. It’s why coaches now have to keep recruiting even tho they’ve got the number they want to sign ‘committed’.

Unfortunately it’s now the norm but that might be the most uncommitted commitment I’ve seen. As for cutting ties, it’s already happened with this class, even twice this month. Don’t think UT wanted either 4 Star to leave this class and certainly didn’t tell them to. It’s why coaches now have to keep recruiting even tho they’ve got the number they want to sign ‘committed’.
That was soooo last month...

I'm sure he's just waiting for the season to start so he can combat the negative recruiting then he will go in attack mode.
That’s what I keep going back to, just like the presser today, I think he can’t wait for on field results to show recruits and probably what he is telling them, hell, I can’t wait.

All 3 star faders this is a huge athletic human being who had ton of big time offers. Not like butch 3 star 275 lb lineman with Cincy and Louisville offers. People are killing me. This guy will be a beast...just have a feeling

Wait. Look at our Oline for last 10 years. I trust this staffs evaluations, anyone who wants to argue contrarily, please research schollie offers after we offer a kid.

A&M and Auburn almost automatically offer same kids.

May not be case here but, his kid will be a road grader, huge position of need. Great get.

VN Store

Back