The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Not much out there for grad transfers at this point, unless someone falls in their lap I think they’ll hold it/award a walk on.

Unless they just never made a big deal about it publicly, a scholarship wasn't used last year when there were 4 walk-ons. I wonder if they can be split up like they do in baseball and each received a 1/4 scholarship? If they have to be whole, then who would it have been given to... Woodson or Campbell?

No doubt they'll keep the spot open for 2020. I'm kind of surprised that the kid from Oregon got a spot... but they will need more upper class leadership after Bowden and Turner graduate.

Walker Kessler is going to end up at Georgia like I said 6+ months ago.

Like my buddy used to say in the 90's about Georgia's football program, "eventually, they are going to get it right in Athens, with all that talent in their backyard". Same thing in basketball

Didn't want to enroll, enjoys hugh school and gives time for Georgia and Creen to build that program. Wanna make a bet, bto, I need to get even

What do I win?

Reactions: AngryButchJones
Grant is on campus... quick someone kidnap him! Don’t let him leave!

I’m kidding obviously, there’s some crazy mother truckers out there lol edit because the censor didn’t work 😂

VN Store

Back