The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

SF@6

Which 5 SEC schools have not won an NCAA title in the last 20 years in FB, MBB, or baseball? Excludes Missouri and TX A&M.

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

Mississippi
Miss State
Arkansas
Tennessee
Georgia
Man I didn’t need to see that. Crazy to think Georgia’s on there though, you’d never know it from talking to their fans

Reactions: IndianapolisVol
Why does every freakin' post about Peyton Manning turn into a "Manning is the GOAT over Brady" argument?

Geez louise, it's like some Vol fans have to just automatically start preaching the GOAT stuff when Manning is brought up like their freakin' life depends on it. They're more obsessed with Manning's legacy than Manning's whole family combined.

Why does every freakin' post about Peyton Manning turn into a "Manning is the GOAT over Brady" argument?

Geez louise, it's like some Vol fans have to just automatically start preaching the GOAT stuff when Manning is brought up like their freakin' life depends on it. They're more obsessed with Manning's legacy than Manning's whole family combined.
I agree, it’s kind of weird. I love Peyton as much as the next vol fan/colts fan but it’s apparently impossible for some people on here to have a discussion about Peyton without turning it into the Brady vs. Peyton debate.

I wonder if DJ was notified in writing that his scholarship would not be renewed? All that I've read is that HE put his name in the transfer portal. I wonder if Barnes has left the option for him to return on the table? It would be a nice gesture by CRB. Might as well if there is not an obvious choice to take the 13th scholarship. Maybe CRB will give it to the Austin walk-on if a GT isn't added. I don't think that any walk on was given the 13th last year which seems a bit odd.

I know when I was at UT in early mid 2010, after a football player announced they were transferring they worked out in the TREC.

VN Store

Back