What did you have for dinner II?

Doctored up a frozen 4-cheese pizza with shaved onions, chopped homegrown sweet peppers, artichoke hearts, bits of chicken, and a sprinkling of Spanish smoked paprika. That was the kicker. I may dust every home cooked pizza from here on out.

Me and my wife had a date night and wanted to do something different. We went to medieval times. They served chicken, bread, potatoes, corn, and probably the best tomato soup I've ever had.

Reactions: volwindy
Me and my wife had a date night and wanted to do something different. We went to medieval times. They served chicken, bread, potatoes, corn, and probably the best tomato soup I've ever had.

You in Pigeon Forge ?!

Are those all for you?😳

They look GOOD!

I ate 3. My son got into some. My wife ate 1. Had one for lunch today. 2 left.

Quick and dirty....Strip a rotisserie and chop up. cut up and get an onion started in the skillet, and add the chicken. Add taco seasoning, can of green chiles and can of diced tomato. May take more than one pack of seasoning. Simmer until liquid absorbed. Get pack of stand up shells. Spread refried beans in bottom. Fill with chicken mix. Top with cheese and bake 10-12 min at 400. Sprinkle with cilantro.

I ate 3. My son got into some. My wife ate 1. Had one for lunch today. 2 left.

Quick and dirty....Strip a rotisserie and chop up. cut up and get an onion started in the skillet, and add the chicken. Add taco seasoning, can of green chiles and can of diced tomato. May take more than one pack of seasoning. Simmer until liquid absorbed. Get pack of stand up shells. Spread refried beans in bottom. Fill with chicken mix. Top with cheese and bake 10-12 min at 400. Sprinkle with cilantro.
God bless rotisserie chicken!

Seriously, that sounds like a great way to do some quick tacos.

Reactions: volwindy
Doctored up another frozen cheese pizza with bits of onion, homegrown peppers, artichoke hearts, and leftover baked chicken. Once again, the key flavoring was a sprinkle of smoked paprika. Dayum!

Doctored up another frozen cheese pizza with bits of onion, homegrown peppers, artichoke hearts, and leftover baked chicken. Once again, the key flavoring was a sprinkle of smoked paprika. Dayum!
you may want to see a cardiologist sometime soon

Shrimp gyoza, squash & tomatoes from my garden! Like Guy Clark sang “what would life be without homegrown tomatoes “!

Reactions: Tin Man

VN Store

Back