'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

And of course everyone knows that your like to post ratio is the most important stat in anyone’s life.

True test of manhood, according to many.
Especially when Freaks site changeover apparently ate a large portion of folks likes.
Heck, I lost 350 myself...moped around for days, questioning all I had ever known.
😀

Especially when Freaks site changeover apparently ate a large portion of folks likes.
Heck, I lost 350 myself...moped around for days, questioning all I had ever known.
😀

I lost some too. One of the lowest times of my life. Why is the world so unfair?
I am glad you shared the loss of you 350 likes. Here is my promise, from now on when I see your posts I will mentally add 350 likes to your account.

I lost some too. One of the lowest times of my life. Why is the world so unfair?
I am glad you shared the loss of you 350 likes. Here is my promise, from now on when I see your posts I will mentally add 350 likes to your account.

I don't deserve such generosity...truly touched.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace
😀
I had almost 4000 unread messages (I was proud of that) then i got drunk one night and accidentally tapped it. Did not even mention it till now, but I wanted to, I just refrained from it tho. Now am at 555 and I has the sads.☹

Reactions: Easttnken
From 247:

- 247Sports Composite five-star Reggie Grimes is a do-it-all athlete at the prep level but worked as a defensive end Monday. He won big early in the day with a good combination of length and power. He’d later rely on the speed rush too much but the frame and raw athleticism isn’t hard to project. Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina and Florida State, among others, are in the mix.

Walker Parks vs. Reggie Grimes. Parks is at RT. Parks sets quickly and slows Grimes on the first rep. Parks is known for his high end quickness. Grimes uses length to disengage and get in the backfield on the second rep. Parks takes the third with good quickness and punch.
-Charles Power

Reggie Grimes vs. Mitchell Mayes who is at RT. Grimes runs himself out of the play, but not much resistance from Mayes there either. Grimes uses a stutter step to win the second rep with ease. Close rep on the last one
-Charles Power

4.5 40 at 6’5” 240 and idiots on here don’t want him. It doesn’t matter if he isn’t the best at his position you take him and develop him and in the worst case he is the most athletic backup in the country
As long as those “idiots” aren’t our coaches you should be at peace. If they are you should learn to deal.

Reactions: CAVPUT and 2xVol
How good is this cat? Looks like he needs to add another offer.

TN is the lead?
Bama legacy so if they went after him hard they could probably get him.

Really great athlete but he didnt put up great numbers his JR year. I believe it's been said he had 1 sack his jr year but I am positive. The rebuttle is that his old high school used him as a distraction on defense and this year should be better. I think he looks better on offense than defense going off of his hudl tape.

VN Store

Back