'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

Yeah i know July 1 its a ticket. But hey if you eat or drink while driving its a ticket likewise. These lawmkers are full of tomfoolery and waste of our hard earned tax paying dollars.

Wait? You can't eat or drink while driving now? I knew about the hands free cell phone law, but if I take a drink while driving that's a ticket now as well? Sheesh.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
i think if gilbert/washington wind up elsewhere, grimes is farily important. he could be a TE, DE, OLB....he's athletic enough to do any/all of that. i could see them putting him at TE if those two go elswhere and we get soem of the guys we want to be pass rushers.
*thinking out loud......

i think if gilbert/washington wind up elsewhere, grimes is farily important. he could be a TE, DE, OLB....he's athletic enough to do any/all of that. i could see them putting him at TE if those two go elswhere and we get soem of the guys we want to be pass rushers.
*thinking out loud......

Its been posted in this thread several times that Grimes does not have good hands at all though.

Its been posted in this thread several times that Grimes does not have good hands at all though.
i know. and ultimately i do think he's a defensive player, OLB.....

but the one adjective that's used about him the most is "versatile"...he's played all over the field in HS....

anyway, like i said, just thinking out loud more or less.

VN Store

Back