'20 TN RB Tee Hodge (UT SIGNEE)

No, I totally got it because Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda.

But because Tee is actually listed at 6-3, I figured I'd add the correction and watch the collective freak out from the Sir Mix-A-Lot truthers.

So, you think that you are a better lyricist than Sir Mix-A-Lot? The man was knight by Queen. You know the band, Queen?

So he commits yesterday, and he drops 60something spots on 247 today. Lol.

Rivals doesn't even look like they have actually evaluated him. He has no national ranking. It looks like they just slapped an initial 3* ranking on him and haven't bothered to look further.

He fell 229 spots two weeks ago too! Lol.
1561822834228.png

Reactions: SweetasSoda
"You don't give us your dough, we make your ranking go low!"

- Recruiting Services (probably)
giphy.gif

The Two rankings before June 15th Tee had actually risen in the national rankings. Then, on June 15th, he suddenly drops 229 places. No football being played in the month of June, mind you. Then, after committing to TN, he drops another 61 places. Guy has fallen 300 spots in two weeks when no football is being played. Wonder when that commitment video was shot and when the guys at 247 got word of his impending commitment to TN?

The Two rankings before June 15th Tee had actually risen in the national rankings. Then, on June 15th, he suddenly drops 229 places. No football being played in the month of June, mind you. Then, after committing to TN, he drops another 61 places. Guy has fallen 300 spots in two weeks when no football is being played. Wonder when that commitment video was shot and when the guys at 247 got word of his impending commitment to TN?
They knew

Forget a bunch of rankings! I don’t even care about them anymore. It is obvious that there is a ton of bias as to who is ranked high and who drops. If he had committed to Alabama or Clemson, I guarantee you he would be a four-star top 200 player within 24 hours.

Forget a bunch of rankings! I don’t even care about them anymore. It is obvious that there is a ton of bias as to who is ranked high and who drops. If he had committed to Alabama or Clemson, I guarantee you he would be a four-star top 200 player within 24 hours.
It's hard not to believe this. Tate Ratlege commits to GA and is a 5 star within a couple days. When no football is being played.

Waiting on an FSU offer per VQ pod
I’m not ready to go there yet. He wanted that Florida state offer bad, his dad has really enjoyed both trips down there but still no offer. I am sure that has not resonated well. Personally, Tee wants that Alabama offer and he plans to camp there over the summer. He may pull the trigger before then but I would lean more towards late summer. Tennessee has done a great job of being consistent with him though.
He dropped in the rankings because he didn’t get the FSU and Bama offers. These rankings mimic what the big schools do. It’s really that simple.

When we start winning and pumping out draft picks, you will start seeing it work in our favor.

It's hard not to believe this. Tate Ratlege commits to GA and is a 5 star within a couple days. When no football is being played.
All it is doing is showing that all of these guys who rank the recruits with the services do not have one iota of a clue as to what they are doing. If Pruitt is taking a commitment from someone right now, especially with how selective he’s been this cycle, then the kid must be legit… I don’t need to have 4 or 5 stars by his name to know that.

He dropped in the rankings because he didn’t get the FSU and Bama offers. These rankings mimic what the big schools do. It’s really that simple.

When we start winning and pumping out draft picks, you will start seeing it work in our favor.
So ignore them until then.

I'm as far from a stargazer as they come but... Momentum and perception is a real thing to 17 and 18 year olds, it just is.

And while I could write this off as lack of offers, it happens too often to kids with offers also, imo. Ratledge already had offers, it was his commitment that earned the 5th. Don't believe it's overly obvious or at ridiculous levels but I think it happens often enough and the current always flows the same direction.

I'm as far from a stargazer as they come but... Momentum and perception is a real thing to 17 and 18 year olds, it just is.

And while I could write this off as lack of offers, it happens too often to kids with offers also, imo. Ratledge already had offers, it was his commitment that earned the 5th. Don't believe it's overly obvious or at ridiculous levels but I think it happens often enough and the current always flows the same direction.
The kids know the services are FOS too. I believe it was Deon Sanders kid that recently tweeted out about how evident it was at the event they was at, said everyone seen who was balling that day yet they got no love from the service.

The kids know the services are FOS too. I believe it was Deon Sanders kid that recently tweeted out about how evident it was at the event they was at, said everyone seen who was balling that day yet they got no love from the service.
Yeah, the evaluators work for the same companies as their "journalists". You want the in-depth interviews with the playoff teams?, a little love on the recruiting trail goes a long way.

VN Store

Back