'20 TN RB Tee Hodge (UT SIGNEE)

Yup with what 10 or 12 recruits....not bad at all
Tennessee is currently ranked 20th with 12 commitments but that ranking is misleading because the teams who are currently ranked 16th to 19th (Ole Miss, North Carolina, Mississippi State and Iowa) all have 20 commitments with only 3 four star players each ... while Tennessee already has 7 four star players committed. Tennessee should easily pass those four teams with another 4 star commitment (which should come soon). South Carolina at #13 only has 6 four star commitments. I think we will pass them eventually as well. This class should finish anywhere from 10th to 12th when all is said and done.

Tennessee is currently ranked 20th with 12 commitments but that ranking is misleading because the teams who are currently ranked 16th to 19th (Ole Miss, North Carolina, Mississippi State and Iowa) all have 20 commitments with only 3 four star players each ... while Tennessee already has 7 four star players committed. Tennessee should easily pass those four teams with another 4 star commitment (which should come soon). South Carolina at #13 only has 6 four star commitments. I think we will pass them eventually as well. This class should finish anywhere from 10th to 12th when all is said and done.
There's potential for it to be higher ranked than that still, with some of the big fish still out there that we're in on.

Think we finish 7th

It's only June but at this point, as of last night, our recruiting over the past 3 years, the Pruitt years, has improved more than anyone else in the conference vs the last 4 years and as you note, it's about to get even better. We appear to be set up to finish strong this year and should be nearing the top of the pack after next year's class. We may have started this rebuild at a historic low but we're already coming fast and about to go throttle up. jmo.

ScreenHunter 199.png

kiss2.jpg

It's only June but at this point, as of last night, our recruiting over the past 3 years, the Pruitt years, has improved more than anyone else in the conference vs the last 4 years and as you note, it's about to get even better. We appear to be set up to finish strong this year and should be nearing the top of the pack after next year's class. We may have started this rebuild at a historic low but we're already coming fast and about to go throttle up. jmo.

View attachment 210801
MO Lord have mercy they do the most with way less.

Reactions: ChattaTNVol

View attachment 210801
That's awesome.

View attachment 210801
And while that is certainly good news and more indication of the direction we're headed in..I do think it's worth noting that this progress is step one.

The talent level is finally getting to the point where the only teams that have an advantage there are the ones you would expect to have one.

The roster is looking more like it should and not one that would be competitive with bottom half of the league.

Still young... But this shows it's going to get better.

I’m glad we are getting a bigger back with “good speed”. What does everyone consider good speed for a bigger back, 4.8, 4.6?

If 4.5-40, 6’2” and 230, he should be ranked much higher. Sounds like we are getting an absolute stud, 4 yds and a pile of bodies in his wake
I'm not sure what he runs. But at the opening regionals he didn't clock a 4.5 or he'd be competing at the finals this weekend.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back